5.0 out of 5 stars The title says it all - basic but brilliant
Published on 14 Oct 2008 by Forest Green

2.0 out of 5 stars Nice but overpriced.
Arrived 6 days after order.

Packed in a neutral brown box with lego- logo and coverd in small withe sponges.

Much shorter then i thought it would be wich is my own fault schould have cheked the dimensions wich are written in the description.

Extreem lightweighted.

Brightfull colours.

The stander is not moving that...
Published 2 months ago by C Wolfs

5.0 out of 5 stars The title says it all - basic but brilliant, 14 Oct 2008
This review is from: Fisher-Price Brilliant Basics Rock-a-Stack (Baby Product)
When we received this as a gift, I knew it was a classic, but I could have never guessed how popular this toy would be. Our 11-month-old has played with this toy in different ways since he was 4 months old. I can't get over the endless fun he can have with taking the rings off, banging them together, the grabbing the yellow pin and swinging it around. We use it to teach on-off, colors, shapes, banging, and grabbing/holding. I don't know how much longer it will last, but this is certainly a good value as he never seems to tire of this one.

5.0 out of 5 stars Rock a stack, 5 Sep 2009
This review is from: Fisher-Price Brilliant Basics Rock-a-Stack (Baby Product)
So simple yet so much fun, my seven month old baby loves stacking and knocking down again. Great fun.

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent value for money, 15 Nov 2010
This review is from: Fisher-Price Brilliant Basics Rock-a-Stack (Baby Product)
I bought this for my grandaughter when she was about 3 months old. She is now 15 months old and walking and this toy is still a favourite with her. She started at 3 months putting the rings in her mouth and as she grew she loved the two biggest rings, banging them together. Eventually she could tip the rings off and now she can put them back on the peg. She is gradually learning to put them back in the right order and is very pleased with herself when she does. I really recommend this toy and it's great value for money.

5.0 out of 5 stars Surprisingly good, 12 Sep 2011
This review is from: Fisher-Price Brilliant Basics Rock-a-Stack (Baby Product)
I didn't think my boy would like this toy as much as he does, but because it has such good reviews I got it for him when he was about 5 months. Since then it's becoming more and more popular with him. He is 10.5 months old now and just started walking. During the day he spends a good bit of time in his playpen enclosure (two BabyDan play dens joined together to make one large den - also a great purchase if you have the space for it). 9 out of 10 times when I put him in it he goes straight for some of the rings to hold while he practices his new walking moves. He particularly likes to hold the blue and green ones. He's just starting to have an interest in the central bit that the rings go onto. I imagine soon he'll start putting the rings back onto it. At the moment that's my job!
I guess there is a reason why this toy is a classic. I'm not crazy about giving my child plastic to play with. I'd prefer him to play with natural materials, especially while he's so young. But I'm glad I got this toy for him. He's waving the green ring at me with a big smile as I type. He's a happy baby.

5.0 out of 5 stars Simple Toy that babies love, 8 April 2013
This review is from: Fisher-Price Brilliant Basics Rock-a-Stack (Baby Product)
You can spend a fortune on all singing and dancing entertainment systems and soft toys but this is the type of thing my baby loves. You can use it to play games, the baby can chew bang throw etc, its simple colourful and cheap, baby will still be playing with this long after electronic toys lost all interest.

5.0 out of 5 stars Classic toy .. endless fun !!, 5 Mar 2013
This review is from: Fisher-Price Brilliant Basics Rock-a-Stack (Baby Product)
This one is a classic and oh so loved !
My little girl started by pulling out the rings .. banging them together, using them as teether, using the yellow bar as teether. Throwing the rings and crawling to get to them. Sometimes me and her daddy play by rolling the rings between us and she tries to catch them all (more crawling practice). Am just waiting for her to figure out how to stack them .. then teach her the colours .. then teach her how to roll the rings and finally play catch catch ..
It is a must have in every house with a kid .. and no kid is too young or too old to play with this.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great, 21 April 2014
This review is from: Fisher-Price Brilliant Basics Rock-a-Stack (Baby Product)
Great value, quality fisher price toy at and equally great price. Plus my 8 month old daughter loves it as well.

5.0 out of 5 stars THE essential baby toy, 16 Nov 2013
This review is from: Fisher-Price Brilliant Basics Rock-a-Stack (Baby Product)
This is an iconic baby toy that truly stands the test of time. Fun and educational, from helping with early development like hand eye co-ordination to help learning the basic colours. A must for all.

5.0 out of 5 stars No complaints., 26 Mar 2013
This review is from: Fisher-Price Brilliant Basics Rock-a-Stack (Baby Product)
Exactly as seen in the pictures, a nice bright product that babies will love to pick up, examine and chew. A great little learning toy, and you cannot go wrong with the price!

2.0 out of 5 stars Nice but overpriced., 29 Sep 2014
This review is from: Fisher-Price Brilliant Basics Rock-a-Stack (Baby Product)
Arrived 6 days after order.

Extreem lightweighted.

Brightfull colours.

The stander is not moving that much, dont see the point in it.

Have doubts about leaving baby alone with this as when the rings are removed and he puts the yellow stick in his mouth he might choke innit if he falls to the front.

I advice to invest in a other toy if you live on a budget.

I think its overpriced and only worth 4,50£ maximum and the rest of the price goes to the brand-name "fisher price"

Because of the overpricing i gave it only 2stars. If would have a normal price i find it worth 3 stars.

Fisher-Price Brilliant Basics Rock-a-Stack