5.0 out of 5 stars Simply Beautiful Music
You'll be in My Heart is one of my favorite all time songs. I sing it for my nieces before bed and will sing it for my children as well. Phil Collins interprets music and it touches your soul. If you haven't heard this, then you are missing out on something quite epic. I have goosebumps right now just listening to it.

And the movie itself is one that makes me...
Published 10 months ago by Anne

1.0 out of 5 stars You Ruined It Phil!
As an avid Disney fan with a wide musical taste, I find it quite easy to appreciate the value of most music. However, the songs "you'll be in my heart" and "two worlds" not only make me want to retch, but also show no particular compositional talent whatsoever, opposed to some of Disney's past memorable songs where it is quite evident. I fail to see...
Published on 2 Jan 2001

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars Simply Beautiful Music, 7 Jun 2013

And the movie itself is one that makes me cry each time I watch it. Must revisit soon. Super Soundtrack!!!

5.0 out of 5 stars There is no better disney cd out there, 31 May 2013
This review is from: Tarzan (Audio CD)
This album is absolutely incredible. If you are hesistating to buy it because it may be too childish or because you don't particularly like Phil Collins, you're making a mistake. I don't have a better album on my ipod and that's quite something considering it's from a disney film. Buy it!

4.0 out of 5 stars Great, 18 Feb 2014
Mrs. Dawn Hill "bookworm" (Wiltshire UK) - See all my reviews
Great CD will enjoy listening to it, lots of good tracks to enjoy. Will be a favourite for some time.

5.0 out of 5 stars Tarzen sound track, 28 Jan 2014
Mrs. S. Maddison (United Kingdom) - See all my reviews
I am so pleased I got this, as there is one song on there that is for me and my youngest son, its our song! Came really quick!! Thank you!

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant, 28 Oct 2013
This review is from: Tarzan (Audio CD)
I read the reviews and after seeing the film i wanted the soundtrack, and i am enjoying listening to it. Phil Colins is amazing and this is a great CD. Very Happy with My Purchase.

4.0 out of 5 stars Tarzan Original Soundtrack, 26 April 2013
A very good soundtrack, with great songs such as Phil Collins', 'Two Worlds' and 'You'll Be In My Heart'. Recommended, especially for fans of the original Tarzan film.

5.0 out of 5 stars Favourite soundtrack to any film ever!, 17 Mar 2013
This soundtrack is perfect, Phil Collins really suits the film, his voice was made for the job, really enjoyable pieces and some catchy tunes to sing along to!

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Disney Soundtrack!!, 6 Jan 2013
Having grown up watching Disney movies, this soundtrack is one of the ones that stands out. Emotive and very moving! It stands the test of time and your never too old for Disney!! Also, I purchased the MP3 version of this album, which was very quick and easy, by redeeming Amazon's download promotion. So thank you Amazon!! :)

5.0 out of 5 stars best soundtrack of any disney, 29 July 2012
absolutely awesome collection of songs and music from PC... I am not a fan of his but this is brilliant. This is a great soundtrack to get younger kids interested in music, listening rather that watching and listening is often a nice change for kids, don't done enough in my opinion...

5.0 out of 5 stars Beautiful, extremely beautiful!, 21 May 2012
This review is from: Tarzan [CASSETTE] (Audio Cassette)
Unforgettable! I truely love this beautiful soundtrack and movie!! Disney made Tarzan, the hero, so beautiful, kind, primitive and very gentle. Imagine I was in the jungle, Tarzan, that Disney character for real I imagined, gently came up on me and whispers gorilla in my ear, he put his hand on to mine, and holds me very close like a gentle Neanderthal and he also takes me to the wonders of his world. How imaginable.

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›
ARRAY(0xaa93057c)

Tarzan
Tarzan by Mark Mancina (Audio CD)