5.0 out of 5 stars Great
For the price I paid for this, my 5 year old played with this for hours and hours the same day it arrived; and many days after.

Provides excellent fine motor skill development.

I'm very pleased.
Published on 25 Jan 2011 by Matt

3.0 out of 5 stars Connecta Straws
I remember these from my youth so bought for my 6 year old. She did enjoy playing with it initially although she hasn't played with it for over a month now so not the big hit I'd hoped for.

Plenty of connectors and straws although straws can be a bit flimsy if you're too rough with them. Overall fairly pleased.
Published on 9 May 2010 by Mirt Nayrb

5.0 out of 5 stars Great, 25 Jan 2011
This review is from: Galt Connecta Straws (Toy)

Provides excellent fine motor skill development.

I'm very pleased.

5.0 out of 5 stars A great game for most ages!, 15 Aug 2010
This review is from: Galt Connecta Straws (Toy)
Love this game, it always keeps the children quiet! As they are getting older they are creating more interesting and complex designs. We have transferred it to a shoe box for easier storage.

3.0 out of 5 stars Connecta Straws, 9 May 2010

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliantly simple, 7 Jan 2011
This review is from: Galt Connecta Straws (Toy)
My 2 and 4 year olds love this toy. It is so simple but can be used to create so many different shapes and can keep them amused for ages.

4.0 out of 5 stars Almost like the old version, 13 Jan 2010
This review is from: Galt Connecta Straws (Toy)
I was quite excited to get these straws for my little girl. There are loads in the pack as well as lots of joiners too. I was a little disappointed that the straws were bit flimsy, I can't remember them being so weak however they do what they are supposed to do. My little one is just 3 so only making stars as yet but I would recommend this toy as it takes the child away from battery operated noisy toys and lets them use their imagination during play.

4.0 out of 5 stars Our boys love these, 25 Aug 2012
This review is from: Galt Connecta Straws (Toy)
Brought this for our 3 and 4 year old boys, they love playing with them and the things they have made are amazing. They have used their imaginations to make Lollies, monsters, a chair, a bike the list is endless. Would definately reccommend this.

5.0 out of 5 stars Keeps children - and adults - entertained for hours., 30 Dec 2011
H. Eaton "Helena Eaton" (UK) - See all my reviews
(VINE VOICE)    (REAL NAME)
This review is from: Galt Connecta Straws (Toy)
I have been looking for this toy for years as I have such fond memories of it from my childhood. So I was ecstatic when I located it on Amazon. My children - aged 8 &4 - absolutely love it. It comes with plenty of straws and connectors to allow 4 children to play for several hours with it - I know because this has been the case many times over Christmas. It's great for getting their imaginations working on what they can make and they get very creative with the set.

A fantastic, old-fashioned fun, toy!

5.0 out of 5 stars Love it., 30 Oct 2013
A. K. Allery (UK) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Galt Connecta Straws (Toy)
Purchased for a little girl with a huge imagination, this toy has proved to be extremely popular. It allows for the creation of both strange and oddly beautiful works of art along with the intended suggestions. Even her big brother is mesmerised by these colourful little straws. Small money, big pay off.

5.0 out of 5 stars Connecta Straws, 18 Nov 2012
This review is from: Galt Connecta Straws (Toy)
Great item and kids have loved playing with it. Very nostalgic for me, but genuinely kept kids busy for ages - hooray!!

5.0 out of 5 stars Great for imagination, 18 Sep 2012
This review is from: Galt Connecta Straws (Toy)
Bought for a five ear old boy. They come out every few weeks from the cupboard and a new creation is created! Great for imagination!

Galt Connecta Straws