5.0 out of 5 stars Superb, 13 Feb 2014
This review is from: Elenco Electronic Playground (Toy)
Bought this as a gift for my sons best friend as they are doing similar stuff at scouts at the moment and they love it

4.0 out of 5 stars Great kit, 26 Aug 2014
David P (UK) - See all my reviews
(TOP 50 REVIEWER)
This review is from: Elenco Electronic Playground (Toy)
I had something very similar to this when I was young (40+ years ago now, eek!). Mine had various different circuit design cards which you placed on the base, inserted very similar looking spring connectors, and then connected up components in the required places. I think the design of this set where the various components are all mounted on the base and you then just wire in the ones you need is even better - I was always hunting around in the box for the particular resistor I needed.

I bought this as a gift for my great nephew, I am now waiting to hear when he has got the radio working.

I did take note of reviews elsewhere saying this is a bit flimsy, but at this price I think that's a good compromise. There's also nothing wrong with teaching children that they have to reign in their bull in a china shop mentality and be a bit careful sometimes!

Elenco Electronic Playground
Not in stock; order now and we'll deliver when available