VINE VOICEon 3 December 2003
Does what it says on the box. Four curves to add to your Brio system - unfortunately that's not many when you probably want to expand a starter set. You'll find you need to buy a few boxes of these basics which will work out costly.
Perhaps better to supplement your Brio starter set with cheaper track from one of the many alternative manufacturers (but a word of warning - stick with Brio for anything 'non-track', like buildings).
on 9 January 2010
Always good to add to the set - encourages imagination - and this did. My 3 and a half year old spends hours with her train set and keeps her away from the telly!
on 17 January 2013
We got these to fill out our son's wooden train set and have had a variety of makes contributing to it so far, but the quality of the Brio is always evident in comparison. There aren't any shops locally who stock basic track and so we had to buy online and the price across the makes was similar when P&P was added, so it was easily the best option.
TOP 1000 REVIEWERon 22 February 2015
These are well made, and fitted in nicely with a load of Brio and non-Brio track and a remote controlled engine. Note that they are the same curve as shorter versions; it is not possible to create a bigger curve around an existing one.
on 5 April 2013
I bought this, with the train, for my 3 year old granddaughter. She hsd the track fitted almost before I unpacked it for her and the remote control train speeding along it. Now I know what to get her for Christmas.
on 1 November 2013
Brio still is the best maker of wooden track and train accessories. Hold a piece of brio track next to another brand and you can see the quality. Yes it is more expensive but it is worth the investment.
on 31 December 2011
My 1 year old grandson enjoyed having the track * signal box for Christmas & will be having the talking railway station for his 2nd birthday in February.
on 22 December 2013
Arrived straight away, literally the next day which was fantastic and a great present for my girls who already have bits of this set
on 5 June 2011
The grand kids loved this after I added lots of these to build a very long track! Quality product that won't break under small hands
on 27 March 2014
prompt delivery, well made items. Fits the other ones I have, also ordered the straight tracks which were great, will order again.

See one answered question