on 7 August 2010
This is a great buy - the instruments are well made and attractive, and I was pleased with the quality of sound of the xylophone. The tambourine is lovely to look at as it has a lovely underwater scene and multi-coloured beads inside which really grab the baby's attention. The spinner shaker is very attractive too, incorporating colour, sound and movement which again is very attention-grabbing. Which is lucky as he can play with them as my husband and I fight over the xylophone!

I would recommend this product, they are great toys whether you are interested in music or just fun noisy colourful toys!
on 10 August 2011
I ordered this product for our early learning center, and have found it to be excellent!
Babies cannot cut their mouths on any part of the instruments while playing with them, or even putting them in their mouths.
The quality of the sound is very good, and the rattles are really fun to play with.
The colors are bright, and every mother has been complimenting us about the quality of these baby instruments.
on 23 January 2012
Product's arrived today and I am so happy with it!! My 10 month old son couldnt stop smiling when he heard the sound of the xylophone so I am ever so pleased! He couldnt stop playing with it all night long, and I am sure he will get much use out of it. The drum is really good as well. Overall a great set, highly recommended.
on 21 May 2011
Lots of fun with these musical toys! Suitable as an introduction to creating music and noise for children up to the age of three.
on 1 January 2012
This is a great set- bit expensive though as I have seen cheaper ones of similiar quality since I purchased this one! That said my 1yr old loves it and the 3 yr old is a dab hand at timimg with the shaker! the stick is a worry - I'm always panicing incase the top comes off and they eat it! they get hours of fun out of it!
on 23 January 2011
We bought this for my little girls first birthday and between buying it and giving it to her, saw lots of cheaper alternatives. However now she has it and has used it for a while I am really glad we went with this one. She enjoys all of the instruments and sits and plays happily for a few minutes at a time. (She is a wriggly fidget and doesn't tend to stay still for any amount of time!)
The instruments are sturdy and pleasing. They are very attractive to look at and make a plesant sound. The glockenspiel is really special rainbow bars and a lovely sound. Our daughter keeps trying to get the cat to have a go - he's not as impressed! (My only very small and pedantic comment is that it is called a xylophone in the blurb, which are made of wood. It's not really important just seems odd to call it the wrong word.) I think that this set will give her years of enjoyment.
on 29 November 2012
This was a birthday present for my partner's two year old grandson. When he opened the gift, he was delighted with the various noises the instruments made and he had a big smile on his face!
on 26 August 2015
This charming set proved to be perfect for my grandson. The items are easy for him to grasp and light enough for him to wave around. The xylophone is his favourite and the clip on position of the striker ensures that is not misplaced once back in the toy box.
on 27 November 2013
Bought this for a 1st birthday present and the little girl absolutely loved it. So many different sounds - even some of the adults wanted to play! Not sure how much the parents appreciated the impending noise but the child definitely did.
on 26 July 2015
Nice little set, so pleased with it. My 6 month old boy particularly loves the tambourine/drum and is capable of bashing the xylophone/glockenspiel with the stick! They are sturdy little toys and safe for baby use.