5.0 out of 5 stars My son loves this!
I purchased this toy for my son (2.6) for Christmas.

It has been played with every day, inside outside and has proven to be very durable.

Out of the various bits and pieces he received for Christmas this has by far been the most successful and I wouldn't hesitate to recommend it to anyone else with a young boisterous son!
Published on 19 Feb 2010 by Ms Paula Duffy

3.0 out of 5 stars A few flaws
I love the size of this transporter and its chunky ness however there are some things that let it down. Firstly the state of the packaging when it arrived, the product itself looked ok so I accepted that. Upon getting it out I noticed the cars had some sharp edges where it was poorly finished. There were some scratch marks on the actual transporter itself not something I...
Published 4 months ago by fazer

5.0 out of 5 stars My son loves this!, 19 Feb 2010
This review is from: Little Tikes Big Car Carrier (Toy)
I purchased this toy for my son (2.6) for Christmas.

5.0 out of 5 stars Best car toy for 2 & over!, 30 Oct 2009
Mr. R. Robson "Robo" (UK) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Little Tikes Big Car Carrier (Toy)
Excellent durable toy for any boy 2 & over; used daily the first toy out of the toy box!
Suitable for house or garden.

4.0 out of 5 stars Little Tikes Never Disappoint, 5 Nov 2011
Lisa Mom of 1 (Sometimes England, sometimes Michigan) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Little Tikes Big Car Carrier (Toy)
Felt this was a very good purchase. Whilst the price is dear, the product is durable and will last for years. This arrived in tact. The truck is life size for a young child. They can actually sit on it and ride on it.

Durability: Five stars without a doubt, little tikes always stands the test of time and you can resell it for half the price you paid for it, without a doubt! You feel you've made a good purchase compared to some brands of vehicles that are out there.

Color: It is exactly as you see in the picture

Size: Lifesize for young children. It's big enough to sit and ride on. Our children love this.

Price: I can't complain about the price because I know I can turn around and sell this on Ebay or Netmums when we are done with it. It's worth every penny to me, especially if you have other children that will use it for years to come. I would honestly consider keeping it for future grandchildren, simply because it's just so durable and long lasting. We are very happy with this purchase. I rated it 4 stars because it doesn't quite tick the complete box for educational purpose. Whilst it encourages independent play, role playing, etc in young children, it isn't going to teach them the alphabet, but it gets 5 stars for fun and durability.

5.0 out of 5 stars Monster Truck, 1 Jan 2011
(VINE VOICE)    (TOP 500 REVIEWER)
This review is from: Little Tikes Big Car Carrier (Toy)
I've seen a few car carrier toys and some look a bit flimsy, or a bit small for tiny hands - but this Little Tikes model is lovely and chunky. It's a surprisingly large toy and my little boy love sitting on it and pushing himself along. This isn't designed to be a ride-on but he's only 18 months old and it's a very strong toy.

The manufacturers description says this is designed for children aged 2 years and upwards, and although my son isn't that old yet he still enjoys playing with it and it's great to know that as he gets older the play value will increase. This is a durable toy which will last for years, the lorry itself moves very smoothly and the plastic doesn't flex under pressure. The cars too are very tough and fit inside the transporter perfectly. They are easily removed and 'driven' back in.

In a nutshell: A great looking toy which impresses with its strength, too many toys don't survive the rigours of daily play but this is a toy which will eventually go in the loft for the grand-kids to play with!

5.0 out of 5 stars Little Tikes Big Car Carrier, 19 Jan 2010
This review is from: Little Tikes Big Car Carrier (Toy)
This toy was purchased for our two year old grandson. The toy is very strong and well made. Our grandson loves it.

5.0 out of 5 stars Little Tikes Big Car Carrier, 25 Oct 2010
This review is from: Little Tikes Big Car Carrier (Toy)
I bought this toy for my grandson and it is great. He is nearly 2 and he loves it. its very strong and durable.

4.0 out of 5 stars Learning Fun, 25 Sep 2010
Mrs. H. L. Lynch (Eaton Socon, Cambs) - See all my reviews
= Durability:5.0 out of 5 stars  = Fun:3.0 out of 5 stars  = Educational:4.0 out of 5 stars
This review is from: Little Tikes Big Car Carrier (Toy)
Good chunky first toy cars for my son. He's not so interested in the car carrier at the mo but think it's because it's a little big for him - he's 13 months. Nice smooth edges and no sharp bits to catch fingers on

5.0 out of 5 stars Classic must have toy!, 6 Dec 2013
This review is from: Little Tikes Big Car Carrier (Toy)
My boys both love this toy and though it's been around for decades it's safety proven and a hit with every kid who has been to visit.

In fact my boys both like it so much that we had to buy a second set for my younger one to stop the daily fighting. (It's worked!) most things they're happy to share but this they each wanted to have the big cars to load onto the transporter....

This is played with every day that it's out in our house.

Only flaw is that you can't buy any other styles (like a truck or taxi or emergency cars etc). :)

If your child likes cars... Don't hesitate, buy this. (Can usually buy here and elsewhere formaldehyde price at £24.99)

5.0 out of 5 stars great value, 15 Nov 2013
This review is from: Little Tikes Big Car Carrier (Toy)
great item very well made for heavy handed little boy came very quickly have brought little tikes before and they out last the child

5.0 out of 5 stars Great fun!, 3 Nov 2013
This review is from: Little Tikes Big Car Carrier (Toy)
I purchased this for my son for his 3rd birthday. It's fantastic! He even sits on it. Very strong and great both in and outdoors. I've always liked little tikes products. This is one of the best. You won't be disappointed!

Little Tikes Big Car Carrier