4.0 out of 5 stars GREAT MUSIC
I bought this whilst on vacation in Florida as I did not have any of Robbie's previous CD's.It has great music with all the hits on it and well worth the money.I'd recommend it to anyone.
Published on 9 Aug 2000

3.0 out of 5 stars Good fun for a now&again Robbie fix
Published on 23 April 2000

4.0 out of 5 stars GREAT MUSIC, 9 Aug 2000

5.0 out of 5 stars This is really great album!, 2 July 2000
This review is from: Ego Has Landed (Audio CD)
This Cd contens really great songs from Rob, I think, the hole album it's really great, for all the people who doesn't ever listening to him, 'cause it's a compilation of his greatest hits, except for "south of the boarder" and "I't's only us", and other ones , too. That's why I reccomend buy the others CD's I mean "I've been expecting you" and "Life thru a lens". In particular , I love all the british music, (Oasis, Travis, The verve), maybe that's why I love Rob's music. When i bougth this CD,I don't imagine all the excellent music that it contens. If you have the chance,please, listen to the spanish version of "Angels" (El ángel que quiero yo). You'll see it's great.

3.0 out of 5 stars Good fun for a now&again Robbie fix, 23 April 2000
This review is from: Ego Has Landed (Audio CD)
I picked this album up on a bit of a whim whilst in Canada (at the same time Robbie had just come across to conquer N.America, coincidentally). Far from being a fan, and being the last person to suggest that he has a more-than-average talent for singing per-se, I don't regret buying this album in the least and give it a big thumbs up - you have to give in to the fact that his music oozes whitty bad-boy style and is loads of fun. I recommend checking out 'I've Been Expecting You' first though .. also a great album, with slightly different selection of hits.

5.0 out of 5 stars Best Hits...well sort of, 22 April 2000
This review is from: Ego Has Landed (Audio CD)
Here you've got most of Rob's best hits on one CD,with the exception of, in my humble opinion, Heaven from Here and Ego a Go Go. But it's a must have for anyone tired of switching between Life Thru a Lens and I've Been Expecting you to hear their favorite tracks. And if you don't have either of his two solo albums, it's a great introduction to a masterful artist. Honest, direct and fun pop that's not clouded in dense metaphors for the sake of sounding "intelligent". Instead of repetative songs, you have a variety of styles that some how maintain a unifying sound that is all Rob. It's easy to hear all of Rob's influences, from Rat pack, to hip-hop to indie and back, yet he is a leader, not a follower. Being able to culminate all these styles into one cohesive sound without turing it into a sample from a casio keyboard it's a dazzling accomplishment. Rob and Guy should be very proud. This is what pop should be.

5.0 out of 5 stars ego, 18 Jan 2014
This review is from: Ego Has Landed (Audio CD)
not really into Robbie Williams myself but brought it for my girlfriend,she loves it even though she wasn't too familiar with it prior to me getting it for her

4.0 out of 5 stars Well it IS robbie Williams, 16 Aug 2013
This review is from: Ego Has Landed (Audio CD)
If you like Robbie Williams then you will like this. Everything you would expect and nothing to disappoint. Go for it.

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 24 Sep 2014
Mr D RYAN (Annan, Scotland) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Ego Has Landed (Audio CD)
Everything I would expect from a Robbie Williams album.

5.0 out of 5 stars A good way to know Robbie Williams in Latin America, 26 Aug 2000
This review is from: Ego Has Landed (Audio CD)
Definitely in Latin America is not a very easy market for European singers at least they have gained enough advertising in the U.S.
It was a good idea to bring the very best of Robbie's previous albums in order to let the people in Latin America know the good music of Robbie Williams since he was an unknown singer that could only hit one song in the radio and that's it.
Excellent music and great lyrics, definitely : worth to be listened!

Ego Has Landed
Ego Has Landed by Robbie Williams (Audio CD - 1999)