Format: Audio CD|Change

on 1 September 2013
One of those albums you can just play from beginning to end without feeling the need to skip any tracks. Personal faves are;
2. Georgy Porgy w/ Faith Evans
3. Spend my Life with you f/Tamia
6. When You think of me
9. Why You Follow Me &
13. Love of my own
Benet's voice is so darn smooth.... Highly recommend this album
on 17 December 1999
Eric Benet blends melody with ones physical and emotional state. Tunes from 'Just My Way' and ' Spend My Life With You' just drag the heart from whatever dark depths it has sunk and revives faith in love again, that spiritual and deeply satisfying love that one can ever feel. You might say we have heard it all before, but not from this man, there is something truly soulful and magical about these tunes. Georgy Porgy is really upbeat and I would personally say 'A Classic'.
on 13 October 2014
Good R&B for all music lovers...
on 24 July 2014
A classic. Not a poor track.
on 24 August 2009
I bought this CD as I liked it bcos I've borrowed my cousin's copy of the CD, which I listened to for a long time before another cousin borrowed it from me as well. I thought its about time I ordered my own CD, which I did from a company called DIGITAL WAVES, AYM in BERKS. I recieved my CD but had to return it as the cover was damaged(BROKEN). Without opening the wrapping, I returned the CD ON 31/07/09 asking for a replacement but 1 MONTH LATER I'M STILL WAITING FOR THEM TO SEND ME A REPLACEMENT. I'm really disappointed as to why they took my money & not deliver the product, which they said they could replace. So DIGITAL WAVES, when you do get a chance to read this, please REFUND MY MONEY, OR DELIVER THE GOODS!!!!
11 comment|Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse