Ring Of Saturn Ep
Format: Audio CDChange
Price:£6.39+Free shipping with Amazon Prime

on 22 June 2013
First of all let me start off by saying I love Goldie's album Timeless, it's truly timeless! As a result of this I will be directly comparing this album to Timeless.
The Mother VIP - is a good tune with really nice percussion and string sections and the dark basslines really make it evil!

What you won't do for love [Radio Edit] - Is a really great tune, nice bongo sections and great soulful lyrics punctuated by a cornet ad trumpet! What more could you want?

Hyena I - Not great but okay, a little evil but incorporates so nice 'psychedelic' samples.

Kaiser Salsek - Not a fab tune just okay, the odd 'turkey screech' kind of puts me off when listening to this song.

Judged by colour, heard by sound, seen by blind - Really not my cup of tea, quite evil but the samples used throughout the song just don't really appeal to me :( The percussion is nice though!

Unkle - Now this is a little bit more like it, quite an evil track but some of the samples are really interesting and cool (odd alien machine noises)
on 19 September 2013
The product was received in good condition. It was exactly how I expected it to be, and I will look forward to making more purchases like this
on 23 January 2015
on 3 January 2012
Not much else to say really. Timeless is a classic album, this isn't. I reckon Goldie was getting a bit bored of the whole DnB thing by this stage.