5.0 out of 5 stars wicked!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!, 25 Jan 2004
Sara Greatorex "sassygirly_wd" (Kings Langley) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Greatest Hits [Us Import] (Audio CD)
This is THE best of NKOTB! I especially liked two of the newer songs that were on this album, towards th end of it/ I moght be wrong, but I don't think they were released in this country, cos I don't remember them. I got this album a year ago for xmas, and I still listen to it at least once a week! I know, I'm pretty sad, but if you buy this album, you'll realise how addictive it is! If you like 80's music, this CD is essential for your collection! BUY IT!

5.0 out of 5 stars Produto recebido, 20 July 2012
This review is from: Greatest Hits (Audio CD)
Produto recebido finalmente, uma vez que a primeira remessa deva ter se extraviado, produto em excelente estado e de acordo com o descrito no anúncio.
Recomendo a todos sua compra.
Obrigado.

4.0 out of 5 stars NKOTB, 8 Jun 2012
This review is from: Greatest Hits (Audio CD)
I bought this album after recently going to the NKOTBSB tour. I have to admit I'm a little young to remember NKOTB the first time round but I loved them live and wanted to have a greatest hits album to listen to as well. This seems to do the job - all the well known hits such as Hang Tough and Step by Step are there. Sound quality is good also. All in all, I would recommend!

5.0 out of 5 stars NKOTB FAN, 31 May 2012
This review is from: Greatest Hits [Us Import] (Audio CD)
After seeing the NKOTB in concert this year at the LG Arena BIrmingham it brought back childhood memories ,had to buy their greatest hits ,i love it.

5.0 out of 5 stars A selection that brings out a delighted smile, 14 May 2012
This review is from: Greatest Hits (Audio CD)
The look of today's boybands is with thanks to the New Kids and having caught their coalition with the Backstreet Boys, I was more than happy to rekindle my love from 22 years ago.

A mix from their 2nd and 3rd albums was enough to blow my mind as it got started, which was nice given how the said named track from the boys' debut was placed early on.

'Valentine Girl' added to my happy childhood memories and amongst all the classic boyband pop, the one that still works it over and over is their well fused, 'If You Go Away', which sits pretty towards the end.

All in all, a great blend of well selected tracks which are more than likely to keep you smiling with happy memories. THANK YOU NEW KIDS!

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic, 25 Mar 2001
By A Customer
This review is from: Greatest Hits [Us Import] (Audio CD)
A real treat for all those boy-band lovers. NKOTB provide all their hit songs on one album. With great vocal arrangements and catchy sounds, you will be hooked on this cd for a long time. A must have cd, with all the classic tunes that made NKOTB so big.

Greatest Hits [Us Import]
Greatest Hits [Us Import] by New Kids On The Block (Audio CD - 1999)