5.0 out of 5 stars old memories
Well whether you are an old fan of paxton from the 60's (as I am) or a new one then this will not disappoint. great tracks with some I didn't know. Some good live tracks too and excellent production. Aboiut 40 tracks so good value too.
Published on 15 Nov 2010 by butter

1.0 out of 5 stars Would have enjoyed the CD more if it had played
Not poor Tom's fault but the CD was unplayable. I bought it as a gift for our granddaughter whose mother was brought up on singalongs to Marvellous Toy & other Paxton songs as we travelled in the car. This looked like a good introduction to his music for another generation but wouldn't play on any system we tried it on.
Fortunately, and to their credit, Amazon had no...
Published 23 months ago by Truediamond

4.0 out of 5 stars Oldies, 31 Mar 2011
R. C. Harris "Eden House" (New Zealand) - See all my reviews
(TOP 1000 REVIEWER)    (REAL NAME)
This review is from: Best Of Tom Paxton: I Can't Help But Wonder Where I'm Bound (Audio CD)
One for the Tom Paxton fans. The songs take me back to my youth so were really purchased as a collection of his early material, that I currently only have on vinyl. Some great material, (along with those that are struggling to survive the passage of time).

A good quality buy, excellent recording and value for money. Good to hear again.

5.0 out of 5 stars old memories, 15 Nov 2010

4.0 out of 5 stars Present, 16 Jun 2013
Bought for a present and the person I bought it for seems to like it!

Ditto for all purchases below.

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent, 17 Mar 2013
I have been a fan of Tom Paxton for many years (about 40). This CD has all of my favourite tracks. I played it for the first time today and will undoubtedly play it frequently from now on.

5.0 out of 5 stars Paxton fan, 17 May 2011
He is marvellous and the CD is wonderful. He has a lot of social commitment. He came to Belfast in the middle of the Troubles to perform when a lot of British artists wouldn't even do a day trip there (with the notable exception of Ralph McTell).

5.0 out of 5 stars Tom Paxton, 14 Aug 2010
Wonderful CD, brings back memories of seeing him in Bristol nearly 40 years ago!

1.0 out of 5 stars Would have enjoyed the CD more if it had played, 24 Aug 2012
Fortunately, and to their credit, Amazon had no issues providing a refund.