5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant family game
This is a really fun family game. I have played it with my grandchildren and everybody loves it. It is a bit of a struggle with 4yr olds but 6yrs onwards have no problem.
It is definitely a family favorite and I thoroughly reccommend it.
Published on 24 Dec 2010 by Mans96

3.0 out of 5 stars Was a good stocking filler
I bought this as a stocking filler for my neice. She seemed to like it. I haven't actually played it myself so can't really comment.
Published 17 months ago by Sinead Collins

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant family game, 24 Dec 2010
This review is from: Gamewright Rat-a-tat Cat Game (Toy)
It is definitely a family favorite and I thoroughly reccommend it.

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant card game for 8 - 88, 17 Feb 2011
This review is from: Gamewright Rat-a-tat Cat Game (Toy)
The entire family, from my 8 year old daughter to my 88 year old mum, loves this game.

It's great fun, quick to pick up, quick to play.

One of things I really like is that you can play it on different levels, so for younger kids you start easier and then as they gain confidence you rank it up. This is very encouraging for them.

My daughter isn't that confident with maths but now she likes to add up everyone's score at the end.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Game!, 24 Aug 2011
Mrs. K. Charlton "Mrs K" (Oxford, England) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Gamewright Rat-a-tat Cat Game (Toy)
I bought this for my just-about-to-turn 6 year old and we took it on holiday. She was able to pick it up really easily and we all got hooked (in fact, one evening we played after she'd gone to bed!!). I think this game has improved her confidence with maths as well as teaching her to play a game involving adults, patience to wait your turn and think about your strategy. Can't recommend strongly enough - am buying it for birthday presents for all her friends!

5.0 out of 5 stars I've lost count of how many times we've played this!, 14 Oct 2011
This review is from: Gamewright Rat-a-tat Cat Game (Toy)
This had been sitting in my daughters cupboard for a while when we decided that we really ought to open it and read the instructions; I must have been scarred as a child from reading instructions as I kept on putting it off! Anyway, this had nothing to do with the complexity of this game (or instructions) just my own problem - hee hee. Anyhooo, this is a super duper game that we as a family (of 4) LOVE playing and have played ever since opening (a year ago) practically every day, apart from when we raved about it to a friend and lent it to them for a week, where it was greatly missed. My 4 year old has absolutely no problem with it either. Perfect for taking away/stocking filler or pressie for friend. Also thoroughly recommend Sleeping Queens by same company.

5.0 out of 5 stars Gamewright Rat-a-tat-Cat, 20 May 2013
Pat45 "Pats" (London United Kingdom) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Gamewright Rat-a-tat Cat Game (Toy)
A simple card game for 5yrs+ with some tactics. Our g'son loves this game!! Requires some memory. We keep on forgetting our card values, being elderly!

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic game for 6+ year olds., 28 Mar 2013
This review is from: Gamewright Rat-a-tat Cat Game (Toy)
My girls have loved this card game and have not stopped playing it, even before breakfast! I really enjoy it too but they always beat me!

5.0 out of 5 stars good fun easy to play, 4 July 2013
This review is from: Gamewright Rat-a-tat Cat Game (Toy)
My 6 and 7 year olds really enjoy this game. Simple rules make it easy to teach and enjoy with visiting friends.

5.0 out of 5 stars Top game, 3 Mar 2013
This review is from: Gamewright Rat-a-tat Cat Game (Toy)
My brother brought this game over and it was an instant hit. It is a really good game for the whole family. It is especially good for children helping them with adding and for memory as you have to remember not only what cards you have but potentially where you opponents good cards are! We now recommend it to our friends.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great family game, 2 Feb 2013
S. Goldie (Alton, Hants) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Gamewright Rat-a-tat Cat Game (Toy)
We bought this for our 7 year old - she loves it and so does her older sister. A great game - one that you can actaully try to win at as an adult and don't feel that you have to humour the children!...and one that my wife and I have also played without the children

5.0 out of 5 stars Quick to learn, but addictive!, 20 Jan 2013
This review is from: Gamewright Rat-a-tat Cat Game (Toy)
My 6 year old nephew loves this game. The rules are easy to understand and he got the concept really quickly. My 4 year old niece was helped by the pictures of mice on the low scoring cards and rats on the high scoring cards - she was quickly collecting mice while discarding rats and her understanding of the numbers improved as she played. The short game play (one round can be played in a few minutes and a game can be made of as many or as few rounds as you choose) means nobody gets bored half way through.
A really fun card game that can be played by adults and children, with everybody winning some games. Helps children learn numbers and if they are old enough they can also practice their adding skills.

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›