5.0 out of 5 stars Great Game!
Published on 24 Aug. 2011 by Mrs. K. Charlton

3.0 out of 5 stars Was a good stocking filler
I bought this as a stocking filler for my neice. She seemed to like it. I haven't actually played it myself so can't really comment.
Published 23 months ago by Sinead Collins

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Game!, 24 Aug. 2011
Mrs. K. Charlton "Mrs K" (Oxford, England) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Gamewright Rat-a-tat Cat Game (Toy)
I bought this for my just-about-to-turn 6 year old and we took it on holiday. She was able to pick it up really easily and we all got hooked (in fact, one evening we played after she'd gone to bed!!). I think this game has improved her confidence with maths as well as teaching her to play a game involving adults, patience to wait your turn and think about your strategy. Can't recommend strongly enough - am buying it for birthday presents for all her friends!

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant family game, 24 Dec. 2010
This review is from: Gamewright Rat-a-tat Cat Game (Toy)
This is a really fun family game. I have played it with my grandchildren and everybody loves it. It is a bit of a struggle with 4yr olds but 6yrs onwards have no problem.
It is definitely a family favorite and I thoroughly reccommend it.

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant card game for 8 - 88, 17 Feb. 2011
This review is from: Gamewright Rat-a-tat Cat Game (Toy)
The entire family, from my 8 year old daughter to my 88 year old mum, loves this game.

It's great fun, quick to pick up, quick to play.

One of things I really like is that you can play it on different levels, so for younger kids you start easier and then as they gain confidence you rank it up. This is very encouraging for them.

My daughter isn't that confident with maths but now she likes to add up everyone's score at the end.

5.0 out of 5 stars Quick to learn, but addictive!, 20 Jan. 2013
This review is from: Gamewright Rat-a-tat Cat Game (Toy)
My 6 year old nephew loves this game. The rules are easy to understand and he got the concept really quickly. My 4 year old niece was helped by the pictures of mice on the low scoring cards and rats on the high scoring cards - she was quickly collecting mice while discarding rats and her understanding of the numbers improved as she played. The short game play (one round can be played in a few minutes and a game can be made of as many or as few rounds as you choose) means nobody gets bored half way through.
A really fun card game that can be played by adults and children, with everybody winning some games. Helps children learn numbers and if they are old enough they can also practice their adding skills.

5.0 out of 5 stars Top game, 3 Mar. 2013
This review is from: Gamewright Rat-a-tat Cat Game (Toy)
My brother brought this game over and it was an instant hit. It is a really good game for the whole family. It is especially good for children helping them with adding and for memory as you have to remember not only what cards you have but potentially where you opponents good cards are! We now recommend it to our friends.

5.0 out of 5 stars Gamewright Rat-a-tat-Cat, 20 May 2013
Pat45 "Pats" (London United Kingdom) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Gamewright Rat-a-tat Cat Game (Toy)
A simple card game for 5yrs+ with some tactics. Our g'son loves this game!! Requires some memory. We keep on forgetting our card values, being elderly!

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic game for 6+ year olds., 28 Mar. 2013
This review is from: Gamewright Rat-a-tat Cat Game (Toy)
My girls have loved this card game and have not stopped playing it, even before breakfast! I really enjoy it too but they always beat me!

5.0 out of 5 stars Great family game, 2 Feb. 2013
S. Goldie (Alton, Hants) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Gamewright Rat-a-tat Cat Game (Toy)
We bought this for our 7 year old - she loves it and so does her older sister. A great game - one that you can actaully try to win at as an adult and don't feel that you have to humour the children!...and one that my wife and I have also played without the children

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant little game, 22 Sept. 2012
This review is from: Gamewright Rat-a-tat Cat Game (Toy)
Brilliant little game. Very easy to learn. We play this with our 5 and a half year old who is cat mad. She grasped the game quickly, though she needs some practice in keeping a straight face when she draws a good card. Each round can be short, lasting several minutes, which is perfect for younger kids. It's great for memory, observation, numeracy and strategic thinking with a good dose of luck thrown in so it doesn't get predictable. She wins as often as we do which means she doesn't get discouraged from playing. We have not tired of playing this game and have taken it overseas with us as it doesn't need much room so can be played in waiting rooms etc. The box is oversized given the size of the cards, but we happily make room for it in handbags because its such a great game. Often enough our daughter has voluntarily switched off the TV to play it. The illustrations are cute and colourful and the packaging is quite handsome so it's a good gift. I will definitely be checking out other Gamewright games. Another cat card game that we also like (but not as much as this one!) is Crazy Cats which is a cat version of Uno.

5.0 out of 5 stars I've lost count of how many times we've played this!, 14 Oct. 2011
This review is from: Gamewright Rat-a-tat Cat Game (Toy)
This had been sitting in my daughters cupboard for a while when we decided that we really ought to open it and read the instructions; I must have been scarred as a child from reading instructions as I kept on putting it off! Anyway, this had nothing to do with the complexity of this game (or instructions) just my own problem - hee hee. Anyhooo, this is a super duper game that we as a family (of 4) LOVE playing and have played ever since opening (a year ago) practically every day, apart from when we raved about it to a friend and lent it to them for a week, where it was greatly missed. My 4 year old has absolutely no problem with it either. Perfect for taking away/stocking filler or pressie for friend. Also thoroughly recommend Sleeping Queens by same company.

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›