5.0 out of 5 stars One of my few 5-star ratings
Simply the best remix album I have come across so far. This K&D album is what I like to call a 'banker'...you could buy it for anybody and defy them not to like it. Parents, aunts and uncles all love this album...oops! There goes the street cred!
Never fear...this is also one of the coolest albums I have, when I say cool, I don't mean cool in a 'this is weird but...
Published on 24 Mar 2006 by S. Hartshorn

1.0 out of 5 stars is this a conspiracy?
Published on 8 Feb 2011 by A. R. Huxtable

5.0 out of 5 stars Fab blast from the past, 28 Sep 2013
This review is from: The K&D Sessions (Audio CD)
This album takes me back to younger days dancing on beaches and waking up in sand dunes. A fantastic mix.

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant!, 28 April 2000
By A Customer
This review is from: The K&D Sessions (Audio CD)
All you ambient trance fans out there you want to add this CD too your music collection. Probably the best K&D album ever!

5.0 out of 5 stars We've got a passion, it's called peace...., 4 Jun 2003
This review is from: The K&D Sessions (Audio CD)
is "Mama Oliver" singing. What a wonderful message in these days. I know the original "East West" title of "Mama Oliver" and all the different remixes made from this title (Makossa, Shantel, Demon Flowers, Mama Oliver feat. LCB, Miriam, Sebastian Räuchle, Michael Strasser, a.m.o.). Richard Dorfmeister's
"masterpiece" of course is one of my favorites.

1.0 out of 5 stars is this a conspiracy?, 8 Feb 2011
A. R. Huxtable "Allan Huxtable" (Milton Keynes UK) - See all my reviews
This review is from: The K&D Sessions (Audio CD)
This is one of those occasions I feel there must be some conspiracy going on to persuade the unwary to buy something disastrous. All those 5 star reviews! All buying the kind of stuff I love! I normally check things out on Spotify, but this ain't there, so I took the risk, bought it, and went straight to the last track - William Orbit's sublime Million Town - only to find that K+D had somehow sucked the life out of it. How did they pull that off? Reeling from the disappointment, I listened to the remainder, and struggled to find anything that I would listen to twice - structureless and careless, often puerile and brainlessly crude. I kept trying to work out what I was missing that everyone is raving about. I'm obviously in a huge minority, but I would avoid these two. Chicane, Nightmares on Wax, Groove Armada etc... far richer and frankly musical, in my opinion.

4.0 out of 5 stars One smooth mellow, 10 Mar 2003
This review is from: The K&D Sessions (Audio CD)
I couldn't really compare the sessions album to any other, not due to its originality but due to their ability to bring together different styles of chill, jass, electronic, dub and rap into one nice chilled flavour, the album is very mellow very good for that wind down time of night or night driving, great for friends round especially Bob...

The K&D Sessions
The K&D Sessions by Kruder & Dorfmeister (Audio CD - 2007)