Format: Audio CD|Change

VINE VOICEon 3 August 2008
The familiarity of this music has been near me since I was a child. The performances here are first class; faultless.
A little Mozart in your life can kick out the blues, bring a cool cloth to a fevered brow, bring back the lost positivity and even bring a smile to your lips.
on 12 August 2012
great cd high quality recording of such a familiar favourite if this were the only example of this piece in a collection you would have chosen wisely
on 8 August 2013
I had this album on old vinyl LP and haven't able to listen to it since the record player broke. CD sounds so much better!! :)
on 18 April 2013
I had not heard this lively music for a number of years and it is wonderful to have it again.....would recommend 100%!!!
Wonderful ! A really good buy,a whole hour of pleasure,a disc that should be in every Mozart lovers collection.The music is beautifully presented,and I am sure I will never get tired of this presentation.
on 15 March 2015
Brilliant. I play this at school every week for 'Big Writing'. I have tried other CD's but this is the one the children work best to. We all know which tracks are our favourite! A fantastic way to encourage children to listen to the classics - upbeat and no opera.
on 28 January 2016
Mozart is my favourite, is in excellent condition, well pleased.
on 8 May 2016
What I paid for, I will enjoy listening to it.
on 24 June 2013
A very good recording to my amateur ears, anyway. Excellent value and so lovely to hear this great music again. It even inspires me when I am doing the cleaning!
on 8 June 2016
exactly as requested. very happy