Format: Audio CD|Change

VINE VOICEon 21 April 2008
'Double' here I think even managed to top their debut million-selling album 'Blue' with this!

This album kicks off with a very beautiful and atmospheric composition called: 'Fire In Disguise'. This is much more appreciated when listened to alone in the quiet of the night and with headphones; there is a distant vision of dark and deserted city streets... I've never quite heard such a lovely subliminal track as this, and it certainly takes me somewhere wonderful from where I do not wish to return - especially after a few drinks!

I simply ADORED the sound of 'Double', and it was one of the biggest blows to the European music world when they split to pursue different musical styles, but there was always hope that they might re-form - until Felix Haug passed away suddenly a couple of years ago... I was fortunate enough - and they kind enough, to send me an autographed photo of them pictured as 'Double' almost twenty years after they split - and each living in different countries at the time! What a lot of trouble to go to! Such generous guys!

Some hit singles are included on this second masterpiece of theirs, including; 'Gliding', 'Prove Your Love' and 'Devil's Ball' - the one with the amazing accompanying video!

Certainly one of the most talented bands of the 80s, with great subliminal lyrics to add to the sublime, in examples such as: ' Circles' and 'Wrong Time'. Also includes some classic album material like 'Silent Mountain', and concluding with the surprisingly different 'Megarhythmdance'.

A great album to add to your collection!