4.0 out of 5 stars Is It a Pure Morning Second Time Round?!
WYIN is an altogether more emotional album compared to Placebo's debut album, it seems, Mr. Molko and co were trying to create a series of songs that would target your inner feelings rather than to just be 'a good track' and this album does, mostly, succeed!Far from being my favourite Placebo album, it does contain some of their key tracks,which helped toward their...
Published on 4 July 2006 by The Banana Panorama

3.0 out of 5 stars good
I love this cd bargin but case was quite broked on arrival was a bit disapoined but it was a cheap cd x
Published 10 months ago by rachel

5.0 out of 5 stars Placebo's Best!!, 29 Sep 2003
By A Customer
This review is from: Without You I'm Nothing (Audio CD)
I'm into rock/metal/new romantic/Glam rock/Goth Rock and this being the case my Mum bought me this album for my 16th birthday (this month). Although Placebo fall more into the rock catergory they touch all aspects of the rock genres.
Without you I'm nothing has never been out of my CD player since I recived it Burger Queen And Pure Morning Are definately the best tracks!!

1.0 out of 5 stars Very poor, 5 Dec 1999
By A Customer
This review is from: Without You I'm Nothing (Audio CD)
After a few catchy but un-extraordinary tunes on their debut album, Molko and his chums have obviously tried to be a bit more serious this time, but sadly for them, they simply don't have any songwriting talent. Molko's lyrics are purile and repetitive, reflecting almost every schoolboy's insecurities with all of the angst and none of the depth. The fact the several of the songs simply repeat the same lines with minor variations (especially Pue Morning) just show how desperate the band were just to cobble any old crap together. The music is similarly uninspiring, a watered down melage of bands like the Cure and the bloody Smiths, with a hint of Pink Floyd's "The Wall" thrown in for bad measure.
Soulless music and empty lyrics, but never mind, eh? At least they're still cool...

ARRAY(0xaa6bd75c)

Without You I'm Nothing
Without You I'm Nothing by Placebo (Audio CD - 1998)