Format: Audio CD|Change

on 26 February 2000
One would think that these four guys from Ohio are all about pop when the radio plays such great singles as "Because of You" or "The Hardest Thing". That's just half of their talent. Their songs are like herbal tea, infused with soothing R & B influences, pop near the top, but true talent all the way through. This CD is truly a masterpiece. Nick, Jeff, Drew and Justin even show off their spectacular a cappella skills with a cover of "She's Out Of My Life" and an improptu recording of "Give It Up". Their collaboration with Stevie Wonder, "True To Your Heart", is flawless. I'm so glad I bought this CD - it made me appreciate R & B as well as pop.
on 11 February 2000
You know when you have heard a good album, and that is when you love every track on the album, and this is on of those albums. The 98 Degrees Boys show off their talents by performing their soulful ballards and their up-tempo dance tracks. With songs like 'Heat It Up' which is a fast intro to the band, and 'She's Out Of My Life' and accapella version of the Michael Jackson classic, you can't go wrong. Even though the boys show their soft side when singing this accapella blinder, they also show that they are easy going, with their 'Give It Up', a fast old school type track which will make you love them forever! Definatly one of the best albums of my whole collection! Well done boys!
on 20 October 2003
98 degrees are probably my favourite band ever and this album just proves why they are. They have got to be the most talented boyband around and aswell as singing they can write brilliant songs aswell. My favourites on this album are the fantastic "because of you" and the even nicer "Hardest thing". One song that really sticks out is the duet with stevie wonder called "True to your heart". I recomend this to any 98 degrees fan and if you arnt a fan then listen and you soon will be.
on 14 October 2001
98 degrees have been my favourite band for years now, even though they never promote anything over here in england. However, this album was the first one that i heard and bought of theirs. This album is 98 degrees and their finest, and I defy anyone to say that every songle song is release worthy! My faves include@ I Do(cherish You), IF She Only Knew, Hardest Thing, and the fantabulous a capella version of Michael Jackson's She's Out Of My Life. Amazing vocals and harmonies. WOW!
on 27 July 2015