5.0 out of 5 stars practically magic
Published on 22 Jan 2003 by wiseowlofcambridge

1.0 out of 5 stars Arrived in good time, but unfortunately
Arrived in good time, but unfortunately, two of the tracks cannot be played at all. And they were two of my favourite tracks. Grr. J.
Published 1 month ago by judy

5.0 out of 5 stars practically magic, 22 Jan 2003
I bought this album having seen the film and desperate to hear the rest of Harry Nilsson's Coconut song - great fun! I was delighted to find that I actually liked every song on the album, from the well known Faith Hill and Elvis Presley songs to the beautiful Joni Mitchell and Bran Van 3000. My taste in music is often questioned but I haven't yet found someone who hasn't liked one of these songs. Finally well done to Michael Nyman for the original score music at the end of the cd - magical!

4.0 out of 5 stars Great soundtrack and suitable for everyone., 7 Jan 2003
J. Dowling "Jai" (Essex, UK) - See all my reviews
Loved the film and bought the soundtrack for only two songs, but was overjoyed to discover that the whole thing is great. Good mix with something for everyone. My brother approved of the Joni Mitchell and the Nick Drake, while Mum sang ago happily to 'This Kiss' (one of my personal favourites I have to admit). Highly recommended - any CD that appeals to my whole family is something of a rarity.

5.0 out of 5 stars if i could be a CD, i would definately be this one!, 29 Oct 2001
it really is a wonderful cd, i love the combination of the songs that definatley capture the pure essence and atmosphere of the remarkable film. when watching the film i said to myself "this film has great music" i was so amazed when i found the album on amazon. i would tell anyone about this album, i love this kiss,a case of you, nowhere and everywhere and well....... i love every song, buy it now!

5.0 out of 5 stars Spellbinding!, 16 Aug 2004
By A Customer
Great Album! The 'big guns' come in the form of Stevie Nicks, Faith Hill and Joni Mitchell (for the girls) and Marvin Gaye and Elvis (for the boys), alongside a mixture of interesting lesser-know artists. There's a real variety of styles here, which work really well as a collection. Once you get to know them, you won't stop singin' 'em!
Definitely worth getting if you're a fan of Stevie!

4.0 out of 5 stars Four Stars, 5 July 2014
Happy, well chosen songs for the movie...good to raise your spirits!

5.0 out of 5 stars Nice assortment of music from the movie, 27 Jan 2014
I love this soundtrack!! The film is great and with a few exceptions the music is great... if you haven't seen the film or listened to the soundtrack I would suggest you go do so :)

5.0 out of 5 stars soundtrack, 28 Dec 2013
My little boy loves the tunes on this cd and danced all Christmas to it. Good quality and arrived within aweek of ordering - which, considering I'd left it very close to Christmas was a huge relief. Would recommend.
Autumn

5.0 out of 5 stars great, 12 Sep 2013
This review is from: Practical Magic - Music from the Motion Picture (Audio CD)
took a while to come but plays well and only a couple of quid!!!!!!!! more than happy with the purchase

5.0 out of 5 stars Good selection, 9 May 2013
Michaela Hoskins (TEWKESBURY, Glos, GB) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Practical Magic - Music from the Motion Picture (Audio CD)
Great soundtrack I liked all the songs from the movie a good buy, I would recommend it if you love the film

4.0 out of 5 stars Happy album - feel good, 5 April 2013
This review is from: Practical Magic - Music from the Motion Picture (Audio CD)
Really happy album, better than I remember the music from the film which I obviously thought good. Always makes me smile

Practical Magic - Music from the Motion Picture
Practical Magic - Music from the Motion Picture by Michelle Lewis (Audio CD - 1998)