Format: Audio CD|Change
Price:£18.03+ £1.26 shipping

on 11 May 2014
Got this because there's a few tracks on it I had wanted for ages. Cheaper than a payed download and the collection evokes nostalgia for certain aspects of the nineties.
on 25 February 2000
This album doesn't only make you feel relaxed. It's also an astounding collection of uplifting and inspiring set of songs and tunes. It feels almost as if you could be listening to the sun! I also own vols. 4 & 6, which are nearly as good. But if you can only buy one of them please get this one. Cool!
on 6 April 2013
groovy chill out music- with good beats and feel good factor- listened to it repeatedly and ride my horse to it!
on 25 May 2015
Excellent as usual! A very happy purchase! I shall continue to build my collection bit by bit.
on 21 August 2000
Once again, Jose Padilla, the man who made the ibizan sunset cafe phenomenon has put together a truly beautiful album.
Calm your soul, listen to this music.
on 31 August 2008
One of the best from the Cafe. excellent selection of tunes. From the haunting Mumbai Theme tune to the superb Angels Landing. Pour me another Nestea and let me watch the sunset.

Buy this you wont regret it.
on 3 March 2016
easy listening
on 6 January 2016
Excellent CD.
on 27 May 2015
Summer chill
on 7 January 2011
The CD took a long time to arrive and I missed the chance to give as a gift over the holiday, but they were very good at informing the time beforehand, emailing to let me know status and sending a letter to apologize when the product arrived. Maybe it was the weather and post or an inventory issue?