5.0 out of 5 stars Soothing, relaxing, different
Published on 18 Jan 2002

2.0 out of 5 stars Hype most unholy
I bought two Pia CDs based on the self-promotional blurb. I quote:
"Once in a while a voice of such quality and beauty rises up that it transcends all musical styles and cultures. Pia has such a voice. Her gentle, echoing vocals and the enigmatic arrangments create a warm, heavenly sound. It is a gorgeous collection of heartfelt songs."
On the CDs themselves,...
Published on 4 Nov 2003 by Rex Wilgus

5.0 out of 5 stars Soothing, relaxing, different, 18 Jan 2002
By A Customer
This review is from: Benediction Moon (Audio CD)
Having stumbled across this album completely by accident I can now seldom go more than a couple of days without listening to at least one or two tracks depending upon my mood. Pia has the most wonderful angelic voice and this combined with the very individual style of music is sure to bring lots of enjoyment to those of you who just like to lie back, relax and chill out but if you feel a bit more energetic then start off with "Feel Free" or "Angelus Cantus" and be amazed at how such a soft and gentle voice can also display such strength and confidence.

5.0 out of 5 stars heart healing, 19 Feb 2004
This review is from: Benediction Moon (Audio CD)
I have bought this album 6 times so far. The first time for myself, and then I gave it to my friend when she was pregnant and she refused to return it after her daughter was born during the song 'Feel Free'. So i bought if for myself again and ended up giving it away and buying it...3 more times!!
It is redundant to say, but I will anyway, that I ADORE this album. Her voice lifts me up and holds me throughout the entire album.
Musically I suppose Pia's other albums might be more sophisticated, but this one has a place in my Hall of Fame - right next to Joni Mitchell's Blue, Tori Amos' Little Earthquakes, Norah Jones' Come Away With Me and The Sundays' Static and Silence.
Beautiful. Mesmerising. Calming. Healing.
Thank you Pia, your voice has helped me in ways you will never know.
J Steinman

5.0 out of 5 stars Uplifting for the mind body and soul, 16 Oct 2004
~Crystal Angels~ (North West, England) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Benediction Moon (Audio CD)
This album is one of my favourites, it is uplifting - soothing - dare I say; pure and angelic.... Pia has the voice of an angel and this album has to be her best. I purchased this CD several months ago and listen to it at least 5 days in a week and never sicken, my 11yr old daughter adores it too. You will not regret buying this album !

5.0 out of 5 stars Highly recommended!, 22 Mar 2003
Julie Parkes (Kenilworth, Warwickshire United Kingdom) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Benediction Moon (Audio CD)
Benediction Moon is a magical CD - a must for anyone who is interested in New Age music and also anyone who meditates or practises a therapy and wants music to aid relaxation.
Pia's voice is angelic, the tracks are extremely soothing and very emotional.

5.0 out of 5 stars replacemenr, 5 Dec 2013
This review is from: Benediction Moon (Audio CD)
This was a replacement for a tape i used to own, i love her clear haunting voice and find it relaxing to listen to

5.0 out of 5 stars Simple beauty !, 19 Feb 2013
Miss L D Goodman (Kent United Kingdom) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Benediction Moon (Audio CD)
I bought this because it had 'The prayer' in the listing and because a review I had read said I would not be disappointed. Oh my !!! If this is your thing then you will not be disappointed either. I have played it over and over....actually on repeat...and I just love it...it is hauntingly beautiful.

5.0 out of 5 stars Sublime!, 18 Jan 2013
A. Rogers "Fiddi" (Yorkshire, England) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Benediction Moon (Audio CD)
Beautiful songs, exquisite voice from a beautiful soul. This sublime album will lift your heart and soothe your soul, highly recommend.

5.0 out of 5 stars Truly beautiful, 15 Jun 2011
This review is from: Benediction Moon (Audio CD)
A friend in France introduced me to this CD recently and it is the most beautiful, haunting music I have heard in a long time. Buy it!!!

5.0 out of 5 stars Good Choice, 16 April 2011
This review is from: Benediction Moon (Audio CD)
Fell in love with Pia"s music a few years ago,
when i heard "Benediction Moon"-so hence bought the cd,
i was not dissapointed,this is what new age music is all about,
but not everyones choice.

5.0 out of 5 stars If yer only gonna buy one New Age record, make it this one., 19 Oct 2009
E. Coolican "karajan lover" (london) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Benediction Moon (Audio CD)
Fantastic voice, great emotion and clear songwriting,as opposed to layers of ether,and it stands out in the top rank of this format, and therefore has cross over appeal.I remember every tune perfectly, nearly 7 years after first hearing it.

Even if you don't like a musical genre, there is always some talent to be had.

Benediction Moon
Benediction Moon by Pia (Audio CD - 2003)