Shop now  Up to 50% Off Fashion  Shop all Amazon Fashion Cloud Drive Photos Shop now Learn More Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop Fire Shop Kindle Listen with Prime Shop now Shop now

Format: Audio CD|Change

on 15 December 2012
Words are not understood but the meaning behind the words and tempo is. Sleep comes soon after you play this
on a timer at sleep time.
on 19 February 2014
I love Native American music, this CD didn't disappoint me, it was as magical as I expected it to be. Great to switch off and relax too.
on 25 January 2015
This music took me to another place, feeling and being able to visualise the Native American spirituality. Music that touches the soul.
on 3 February 2014
not overly happy,description is chants and dances, very little chanting going on, the panpipes are over whelming, feel really let down.
on 8 March 2013
Beautiful, haunting music - listen with headphones, relax, drift and be transported!! Whole family LOVES this CD! Will buy another!
on 12 January 2001
I remember a lot of my "trendy" friends mocking me when they first heard this cd. at the last count it has been borrowed five times. when i get the chance, i like to lie in adark room and let myself be tranported through time and space. sheer bliss!
on 4 September 2014
I love the Native American music and this is one I had years ago on a cassette, now I'm able to listen to it again. Fantastic.
on 29 December 2012
Purchased this to replace an original copy that I had years ago. So, no surprises just delighted to get the music back again.
on 1 July 2000
One of the best CD's I ever had. It's got little words, but a great meaning. Will change your mood as soon as you click play...guaranteed. If you liked Return of Innocence from Enigma, You will definitely like this one too.
on 10 March 2015
Abolutely brilliant, Iwould recommend without any hesitation. I am really enjoying listening to this whilst meditation.