1 Review

5.0 out of 5 stars It's Patsy what more do you need., 2 Mar 2004
This review is from: Very best of Patsy Cline (Audio CD)
You all should know what she sounds like, and if you don't she sounds like a country singer but better, no offence cos I like my country music. If you like country music then you know what to expect, and I am sure you have seen hundreds of Patsy compilations already though this one is better than the majority I have seen. If you are new to country, then Patsy would probably be a good start, though you should probably start with an album that has some other songs like 'Sweet Dreams', 'Crazy' and 'I Fall To Pieces'. these seem to be more well known and kind of ease you into it as they are a bit pop as well, well in my opinion. The best album I ever came accross was '20 Greatest Hits on the Grand Canyon record label' However this was an old one and it was on vinyl, I have never found a CD version or even the vinyl since I was a kid, but if you find it anywhere it is a must have. And if you do buy her, I don't believe you will be dissapointed, she has the voice of an angel. A county and western angel that is!!!

Very best of Patsy Cline
Very best of Patsy Cline by Patsy Cline (Audio CD - 2003)