Format: Audio CD|Change
Price:£69.95+ £1.26 shipping

on 13 January 2005
When I saw the blue cover of Marwin Welch & Farrar's first album in the early 70's, I was rather sceptic about ; "what this was all about".
Oh yes, I knew that the Shadows lads could sing, but this Mr.Farrar I knew nothing about.
Anyhow, The Second Opinion album came on the market rather shortly after their first album.
It is maybe even a "better" album, manly becauce the music and lyrics is a little bit easier, lighter and more digestible for regular pop listeners.
But this has never been and will never be any ; "mill of the run" pop, so far from it !
The Second Opinion is truly a great album and far better that the third album they made, where they have lost some of the magic touch they had in the first two albums. Lucily I managed to get both albums on CD in the mid 90's as the two LP's was worn out at that time.
Listening to both albums I became an avid and devoted fan forever.
Years later my young daughter became a fan. Now she's married and her husband has also become a fan. I will play it for their young daughter in due time, and who know, maybe a third generation fan will emerge???
Aaah, great 70's music really beats the shit out of most newer stuff, me think !
BUY IT NOW !