Format: Audio CD|Change

VINE VOICEon 6 March 2002
Probably never got the recognition it deserved. A great slice of The Who at their best. Memorable tunes and dittys with some nifty lyrics. Daltrey was at his most simple and direct with his vocals before he started to over elaborate big-tme in later projects.
Joy!
on 21 June 2016
Although critics and fans still think The Who sold out to commercy, it is undoubtedly one of their finest
on 13 July 2009
I have the original vinyl, the original CD now this just completes it. Very good, lots of listening time!
on 26 July 2015
One of my favourite albums. I've had the mono version on record for years but it's nice to have the CD
on 11 May 2013
Took me back to when I first heard I can see for miles and the era of pirate radio. Brilliant!
on 24 November 2009
The Who do spoof ads and they do them rather well. This album IS the sampler's delight.
on 14 November 2014
Bought this for my father and he loved it, very good quality and music. Love love love
on 16 February 2015
Great music from yesteryear. A welcome replacement for an old cassette recording.
on 30 March 2009
This new reissue makes the 1995 edition sound like an 8-track tape! Order it now..whooooopie!
on 4 May 2009
Stereo & hard to find Mono version plus 27 bonus tracks! It is the 1995 remaster, and my only complaint is how many more times are we going to have to buy The Who Sell Out to get it all? I bought the album when it came out, then tracked down a mono copy of it, then converted to cds and bought the first release of that, then the remastered cd, and now the Deluxe version (2cd) of it. Either they lower prices or I'm through buying. This is the definitive Who Sell Out, if you're going to buy just one copy of this recording, this is the one to buy, don't waste your time with the othes (unless you already have them).