5.0 out of 5 stars Maravilloso Soul Sureño
Este es uno de mis cedes favoritos donde estan algunos de mis temas favoritos del Soul como "Set Your Soul On Fire" de Jerry Washington,"Since I Met You Baby" de las Avons y "Just Another Day" de Johnny Truitt,un gran disco de fabulosa musica Soul grabado a finales de los 60 y principios de los 70 en Nashville.Altamente Recomendable.
Published on 28 Oct 2009 by Ivan Arizmendi

1.0 out of 5 stars Dodgy pressings
The music on this cd is great but I've had two copies and bizarrely both have had the sound only from one channel. No, I don't mean mono - that would emerge identically from both left & right speakers. This is unique amongst the many hundreds of cds I own. I'd be interested to know if anyone has a copy with two channel sound?
Published on 15 Dec 2010 by Brass Neck

5.0 out of 5 stars Maravilloso Soul Sureño, 28 Oct 2009
Ivan Arizmendi "impressions72000" (VIZCAYA,SPAIN) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Uptown, Down South (Audio CD)

1.0 out of 5 stars Dodgy pressings, 15 Dec 2010
This review is from: Uptown, Down South (Audio CD)

Uptown, Down South
Uptown, Down South by Various Artists (Audio CD - 1995)