Format: Audio CDChange
Price:£28.00+ £1.26 shipping

on 12 November 2005
What a wonderful recording of a wonderful musical this is!After many years of waiting and anticipation, we (at last) have a complete recording of the Musical Film.This film magically combines laughter,nostalgia and romance,and how many films (in 2005) can you say that of?
Any film that has Judy Garland (still with that innocence that the studios eventually robbed her of)singing "Have Yourself a Merry Little Christmas" "Meet Me in St Louis" & "The Trolley Song" cannot be overlooked,and should be ine EVERY Musicals Collectors home!
Not only that but "Boys and Girls Like you and Me"(Band 11) was originally written for the 1943 Broadway production of "Oklahoma"(but then dropped from it)and was then bought and put into this film! (sorry about the trivia!)
I really would urge you buy this disc,you won't regret it!
PS No,I don't have shares in Amazon.LOL
on 25 June 2003
with this new digitally remastered cd, it will seeem like judy is actualyy singing to you. As a major fan of meet me in st louis i was really looking forward to this and was not disapointed. with a beautiful voice and unforgettable songs this is one of the best albums ever. buy it
on 9 November 2004
This is one of my favourite films of all time. I love everything about it. It's funny - it's sad - it's got great music. Margaret O Brien is a smashing little actress and when Judy Garland sings "Have yourself a Merry little Christmas" it's so moving. I loved the fact that the father thought he was the head of the household whereas in actual fact, he didn't know half the time what was going on. Judy Garland was her usual self which I always enjoy and I have lost count of the number of times I have watched this picture. It's a real "must watch" movie for Christmas.