Format: Audio CD|Change

on 12 April 2013
This album, compiled in 1996, offers 11 tracks. The songs cover a wide range of emotions, and as ever are beautifully transmitted in a way that only the Great Man can.

The lyrics are all inside and they read like poetry. The only track that Charlie did not write is "The Isle Of Inisfree". I suggest that you buy this CD (great value), sit down and listen. Maybe after a few plays you could go on and enhance your CD collection with some of the other CD`s recorded by Charlie. He is a very charismatic man, gentle, warm and friendly. I enjoyed the short time I spent in his company immensely.
on 18 June 2015
I have just seen this CD listed and I think this must be the only one in his collection that I haven,t brought. I have brought this with the confidence of knowing that I will love it. Dosen,t matter what this man sings, he can do no wrong for me. He is a lovely man, and I look forward to his concert in my neck of the woods, later on this year.
on 23 September 2014
Very pleased with item, many thanks it was just as described.
on 2 July 2016
Beautiful voice with songs straight from the heart..
on 17 September 2015