Format: Audio CD|Change

on 10 December 2009
This is a Philip Chapman sampler CD consisting of 11 tracks taken from various other of his CD's. Total playing time is 1:08mins. Because it is a sampler, you may find the tracks don't quite meld/blend from one to the next. I found that, by making my own playlist (mixing the tracks around) I could balance the tracks much better. As a simple example, I suggest you move track 9 (Nature's gift) to track 1.
Each track, in its own right, is delightful and restful. Several people who have heard this CD playing in the background at my home, made positive references to it. Track lenghts vary between 4:18 to 12:54.
In my case, buying this sampler encouraged me to buy other Philip Chapman products, all of which, are just as good.
A definite buy!
on 7 July 2002
Philip Chapman produces beautiful keyboard based new age works and this is one of his earliest and best known productions. I have to say that it sounds a little dated and is not as good as "Return Of The Angels" which I have nearly worn out. However it is still worth a listen and the second of the 2 tracks is the most haunting.
on 23 September 2012
I have owned this CD for some years now and I use it when giving Indian Head Massage. I find that it resonates with me and relaxes me whilst giving a treatment to my client. It is beautiful calming music.
on 31 January 2016
Very relaxing, exactly what was needed for my elderly mother to listen to at night.
on 12 January 2015
My favourite cd of all times.
on 27 October 2014
It is ok
on 18 November 2004
I bought this recently and I have to say that I found it most relaxing to listen to after a hard days' work. It could almost carry you away.