5.0 out of 5 stars Blood Brothers
Published on 23 Dec 2008 by Spider Monkey

2.0 out of 5 stars Not what I expected
Delivery was quick but I think I read it wrong. Not what I expected. I though I was getting the blood brothers play?
Published 23 months ago by Krys

5.0 out of 5 stars Blood Brothers, 23 Dec 2008
Spider Monkey (UK) - See all my reviews
(HALL OF FAME REVIEWER)    (TOP 500 REVIEWER)
This review is from: Bruce Springsteen: And The E Street Band - Blood Brothers [DVD] [2001] (DVD)
'Blood Brothers' is the excellent documentary showing the reunion of the E Street Band after 11 years apart and their recording of some additional tracks for Bruce's greatest hits album. Not only do I love the songs being recorded, but it is amazing to see them being performed and developed and the dynamic between all of the band members. You also get to see the music video recording for 'Murder Incorporated' which makes for a wonderful live performance and you can see just how much it means to all the fans and production crew there. This is the best place to go for an insight into Bruce when he is recording and to see how a song grows over subsequent takes and with band collaboration. This may be short, at just under 80 minutes, but it makes for riveting and inspiring viewing. Highly recommended for all fans of the boss.

Feel free to check out my blog which can be found on my profile page.

4.0 out of 5 stars Blood Brothers -Bruce Springsteen, 18 May 2009
C. J. Nutt (united kingdom) - See all my reviews
Interesting insight into Bruce's 1995 reunion with the E Street band to record material for his forthcoming Greatest Hits album.Probably for die-hard fans only but if you are a fan this DVD is good value.Runs for about 90 minutes with a detailed insight into each song on the coming album and interviews with band members as well as Springsteen.

5.0 out of 5 stars Pure magic, 23 Oct 2013
Simon Austin (GAIOS, PAXOS, GR) - See all my reviews
This is a 'must have' for all fans of the E Street Band and Bruce Springsteen. Itf's a very much behind the scenes depiction of how Bruce works with the band and they with him. I will watch it again and again, and the rendering of 'Back in your arms again' is just magical.

5.0 out of 5 stars An Insight into great song writing., 31 July 2013
Mr. R. Lockley "richie68" (england) - See all my reviews
Bruce Springsteen is without doubt one of greatest Singer/Songwriters of his generation,This DVD gives a great insight into how great songs get written and produced,It shows the tight bond between the E street band and Bruce Springsteen which shows how everything comes together over a period of time, It's well worth watching.

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic, 23 July 2013
I hadn't seen this prior to ordering it off Amazon. I'm so glad I did. I bought it for my Daughters birthday. She absolutely loves it.

5.0 out of 5 stars great, 26 Jan 2013
we have wachted this over and over again as we have enjoyed it that much. we enjoyed all of his music

5.0 out of 5 stars Pure talent and music genious, 8 Feb 2001
By A Customer
It is a great gift for every music fan to see, how Springsteen and the whole E Street Band develop a song from just some lyrics and a few notes to a masterpiece within a few days. Pure talent and music genious.
Don't think. Don't hesitate. Just buy it!

2.0 out of 5 stars Not what I expected, 7 May 2012