5.0 out of 5 stars A great debut album
This album is awesome. It includes the number one dance You're Not Alone. The CD has a chilled out feel containing laid-back, electronic tunes.
The standout track in my opinion is the single Miracle, however all the tracks are worth a listen.
If you're in to electronic music this one really should be in your collection. I recommend it.
Published on 21 Dec 2003

3.0 out of 5 stars A bit of a dissapointment...
Advice- come to this album first, because it'll make their second album, Trickle, seem like a work of genius.
The album has a couple of good songs, but it's one of those albums where they've got together the two amazing singles ('Miracle' and 'you're not alone'), and just thrown in a whole load of really appaling songs to fill up the space.
So, it's alright,...
Published on 6 May 2003 by J. Pouteaux

5.0 out of 5 stars A great debut album, 21 Dec 2003
By A Customer
This review is from: Extra Virgin+ (Audio CD)

5.0 out of 5 stars I WOULD HAVE THIS OLIVE ON MY PIZZA!!, 16 Jan 2009
Jason Thorne (England / Oxford) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Extra Virgin+ (Audio CD)
This is a brillant album that has some very laided back chill out songs on it which includes the monster hit You're Not Alone. This track is still massive today and is played in clubs still today I was in Ibiza last year and believe me the DJ's were knocking this one out totally brillant. The stand out tune for me is Miracle from this album but overall a great selection of tunes with some great beats.

4.0 out of 5 stars Few pits, 28 July 2005
This review is from: Extra Virgin (Audio CD)
I'm amazed to read some of the negative reviews posted here. I've owned this album for years, along with the album "Trickle", and I quite like it. I do prefer "Trickle", but I listen to this one quite a bit and find it to be mostly excellent.
Guess the only way to know is to try it yourself, which I do recommend. That said, if you like this record, I think you'll LOVE "Trickle".

4.0 out of 5 stars Very, very good, 30 Aug 2000
By A Customer
This review is from: Extra Virgin (Audio CD)
Although I bought this album almost a year after its release, I wish I'd have got it sooner. Mainly I got it for the tracks "Outlaw" and "You're not alone" which I think are fantastic, and although the other tracks don't quite measure up to these, its an all round good album worth having.

4.0 out of 5 stars A good album, old but gold., 27 Jan 2014
This review is from: Extra Virgin (Audio CD)
The album itself contains the famous single "you're not alone" which I found a very soothing and addictive tune. The tunes in general are very different, but again also soothing and calming, but still having the 90's electro theme going with it at the same time, definitely worth buying in my opinion.

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent, 24 Oct 2013
This review is from: Extra Virgin (Audio CD)
These tunes remind me of bands like Morcheeba and massive attack. Which is right up my street. Chill out music.

4.0 out of 5 stars Good album, 3 Oct 2013
This review is from: Extra Virgin (Audio CD)
Good debut album. You're not alone is not the only thing interesting here. Miracle and Outlaw have the same high the level. Nice production and fantastic vocals.

5.0 out of 5 stars Olive are one of Britain's best!, 10 Nov 1999
This review is from: Extra Virgin (Audio CD)
Featuring the singles, "Outlaw", "Miracle" and the #1 smash hit "You're Not Alone", this album is just brilliant. My personal favourite is "I Don't Think So" but they all stand out. Definitely one to buy.

3.0 out of 5 stars A bit of a dissapointment..., 6 May 2003
J. Pouteaux "Jules" (Guernsey) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Extra Virgin (Audio CD)
So, it's alright, good to chill to, but don't expect too much...

5.0 out of 5 stars this is a brilliant cd. Very chilled, 28 Sep 2014
This review is from: Extra Virgin+ (MP3 Download)
From start to finish, this is a brilliant cd. Very chilled.

Extra Virgin
Extra Virgin by Jim Oliver (Audio CD - 1997)