Format: Audio CD|Change
Price:£5.96+ £1.26 shipping

on 17 March 2001
Having already purchased The Everpassing Moment, it was going to take something good to impress me, but Slowly Going the Way of the Buffalo has everything a punk rock fan needs. It is diverse, intelligent, and even thought provoking in places. The first five songs on their own are worth the price of the album with tracks like 'Under Lock and Key' and the amazing 'Final Slowdance' really catching the ear. The remaining songs are all typical MxPx quality and further prove how they are undoubtedly the best relatively unheard of band around. The album blends real hardcore punk with some heavy rock in places, but the vocal harmonies and drumming abilities of Yuri Duley are the key to this album's success. Coupled with some top-notch riffs, this album is by far the best I have ever bought. The whole 'experience' that is listening to Slowly Going the Way of the Buffalo is capped off by the spell binding 'The Theme Fiasco', which has to be the very best instrumental song I have ever heard. This song is in one's mind as soon as it is heard, and has the type of effect that only a true classic song has on you. Overall, a must-buy album by a great band.
on 8 January 2004
I went on a exchange trip to the US in 1999, and some of the nice yanks i met introduced me to this album. I'd never heard of MxPx before hand, but my god is this a great album. Its the kinda CD you can pop into the discman without having to stop and skip tracks every so often, because its all good. "The Final Slowdance", "Party, My House, Be There" and "For Always" are some of the extreamly good tunes, but the whole CD is just pure fantasticness! If your a fan of the likes of Green Day, The Offspring, Blink-182, etc, then just buy this, take my word for it, its absolutly ace!! (better than dookie even...)
on 11 January 2000
This albums rules,
The songs are quite different, the album is quite multidimensional for punkrock. Some of the songs are more radio friendly - I'm ok you're ok etc.. an 1 or 2 or nice almost hardcore. Every song on the album is good you can just leave it on and listen to the whole thing right through.
The lyrics are classic MxPx - Girls, positivity, not letting life fly by