Format: Audio CD|Change

on 27 August 2002
If you like Acid Jazz or 'good' pop music like Jamiroquai, you might like to give this album a try. Featuring such favourites as Freak Power, the Brand New Heavies, Bomb the Bass and The Young Disciples, there is plenty for everyone here. There's nothing particularly ground-breaking here, but it makes for good background music.
on 23 May 2016
Brilliant album. Bought it in the 90s on Tape. (Yes that's how old I feel now I've said that - cassette tape Jesus!) but this album is a banger. You won't regret it.
Fast delivery. Brilliant seller
on 14 November 2013
I thought I would checkout stuff outside of my usual playlist, It's ok, moreso if you like this sort of thing.
on 11 August 2010
Excellent album. Owned for many years on tape wanted a newer version for the car.
on 4 January 2013
Can't comment about content as it was a gift. The recipient seemed pleased as it had been on wish list