Format: Audio CD|Change

on 26 October 2015
As with all compilation albums there will always be a few quibbles over the selections made and, on this collection of 17 tracks, there will certainly be more than 1 or 2 raised eyebrows on the part of Sting fans. 'When We Dance', 'Fields Of Gold', 'Englishman In New York', 'Fragile' and 'Seven Days' are classic examples of songs which simply had to be included, but, there are some painful omissions from the running order with the lovely 'Shape Of My Heart' probably the biggest of the lot. Even so, if you haven't got any Sting in your record collection, this is a pretty good place to start.
on 17 July 2013
Great album, some great songs, well produced, received promptly, good price, cannot fault anything about this order. Well worth owning.
on 23 April 2013
Again I bought this product as a birthday gift,which he was well pleased with especially as it has "An Englishman in New York"
on 12 February 2013
I miss 3 songs on it. 1 - Shape of my heart, 2 - Hounds of winter, 3 - La Belle Dame Sans Regrets.
Thats why I chose 4 strars. And there is a few songs which I never chose to add on The Best of. Even If I was Sting !
for example - demolition man (wtf!!!), this cowboy song, russians, we'll be together, etc.
The sound quality is great though.
on 5 November 2014
Love it <3
I am not any kind of music fanatics and my knowledge about it is rather limited, but I simply love this album: Sting at his best. Listen to it 2 weeks now and still not bored at all.
on 18 August 2014
Originally had this CD back in the 90's and subsequently misplaced it some time over the years. Nice to have it back. Shame it didn't come with auto-rip though.
on 29 August 2013
Bought mainly for the track Fields of Gold rest of the tracks are also pretty good and should go down well with most Sting fans
on 10 June 2014
Loved it, Sting can certainly write music and his singing is great. I know they are all old songs but I still love them.
on 13 July 2014
As expected. Bought mainly for the Fields of Gold track. Both Sting and Eva Cassidy deserve tops marks for this song.
on 16 June 2015
Bought as a present - good tunes/songs by a good artist