Format: Audio CD|Change
Price:£11.60+ £1.26 shipping

on 21 November 2003
This is a tough one. If you are a dedicated NMA fan then you know that they (Justin specifically) were not too happy about the release of this collection by EMI. If you are such a fan then you have all the CD's anyhow in which case, like me you get this purely to complete your collection (or is it just me that does that?)
If you are a new fan having been to a gig and lived the fantastic NMA experience of a real band with a real message who can really play their socks off then i would probably start with Raw Melody Men (live) and then No Rest, Strange Brotherhood, Vengeance in that order. Get this one last, for that reason only it gets 4/5 and not 5, the songs themselves are all 5+ but then there are lots of other 5+ tracks by this band.
on 6 May 2011
This album sounds even better now than it did when I used to listen to it in my mid-teens! Unfortunately, my favourite New Model Army song - 'The Hunt' is missing from this collection, but it has all the other great tracks they did.
If you're looking for an introduction to the music of New Model Army, then this is a good place to begin your voyage of discovery.

There's no filler or duff material on this compilation - just a series of fabulous songs delivered with anger, passion and at times, just a hint of venom.

This is truly a great compilation covering some of their earlier material - once you've digested this, start trawling through their catalogue - there are a heap of hidden gems to be found!
on 12 December 2015
I am pleased with my order will worth the money. I am a big fan of this band but the sound quality is not as good as some of there other best of N M A .
on 5 March 2016
Was too scared to be a fan in their hayday but now I'm a big boy i can enjoy what i missed out on. Passion still sounds fresh.
on 17 January 2014
this is a fab album by new model army with all their classics what more do I need to say
on 1 July 2014
I love this band, very underrated with some great songs on this collection.

I bought this primarily to listen to in the car, but stupidly managed to leave the CD in an old stereo when removing it, do'h! but thanks to AutoRiP i still have a copy I can access, phew!

If you like rock and haven't heard of NMA yet, get this, you'll probably love it.
on 12 October 2014
Great songs from a great band, that still mean someting!
on 3 July 2014
Reminds me of seeing them live several times
on 18 November 2015
Superb band, excellent album compilation