Format: Audio CDChange

on 1 February 2010
THIS IS A BEAUTIFUL AND RELAXING C.D. SOME YEARS AGO I USED TO HAVE A TAPE WHICH I LIKED VERY MUCH BUT WHICH BECAME DISTORTED. IT WASN'T UNTIL I PLAYED THIS C.D. AGAIN THAT I REALISED JUST HOW GOOD IT WAS. NANA REALLY LENDS HER VOICE TO THIS KIND OF MUSIC. THE CHOICE OF SONGS IS INSPIRED AND THERE ISN'T A DUD AMONGST THEM. THEY ARE ALL HAUNTING OR EMOTIVE AND, BEING A WELSH WOMAN, ITS REALLY NICE TO HEAR NANA SINGING ONE OF THE SONGS IN VERY PASSABLE WELSH!
on 13 July 2013
I have long loved her Vieilles Chansons de France, but now equally enjoy her respectful treatment of some of the finest folk and popular songs of these isles. The Eriskay Love Lilt, the Ash Grove and many others are beautifully sung and presented
on 14 April 2013
These song from the British Isles again show Nana's talents as a great singer. She has displayed her ability to sing not only in many different styles but also an amazing command of languages. The songs are beautiful and remiond me of my childhood as I learned many of them then. Great CD and again Nan never disappoints.
on 5 May 2015
The soprano of the century. in my opinion. Only Julie Andrews compares. I love opera also but there is no comparison. Good old fashioned music of Britannia, All regions represented.
on 7 November 2015
Arrived on time and as described....thank you. Bought as Xmas present for my mum, not sure if she's listened to it actually lol no reflection on The seller though!
on 10 March 2013
It is great to hear all the old songs that I remember from my school day, with all the words,
on 20 July 2015
Excellent like all Nana's CD's
on 12 December 2015
Good to sing along to.
on 12 January 2015
Excellent
on 4 November 2014
I have dozens of albums of Nana. This one is not my favourite but I bought it to complete my collection. I find a lot of the tracks a bit slow and lacking musical accompaniment. Some tracks are good though.