Format: Audio CD|Change

on 1 April 2008
I owned this album many years ago (alas, stolen from my car) and I had never forgotten how good it was. I had started to believe that it could not be as good as I recall (false memory) so I finally decided to buy it again. I cannot believe I hadn't re-purchased it earlier. 'Fall Into Velvet' is still one of the best songs I know. It has been in my head for years and it has maintained it's class. The guitar tone on this album is compelling. There is not a bad track on here.
If you are looking to buy a Steve Lukather album then get this one before you think about buying "Luke". And trust me, if you like him in Toto, you'll freak when you hear this.
on 11 October 2014
I had this on vinyl years ago. Bought it on cd, still a great album although some tracks have a very late 80s-early 90s production style. Stand-out tracks are Fall Into Velvet with solos by Steve, Steve Stevens and Jan Hammer cut live in the studio, and Twist The Knife co-written by Edward Van Halen and featuring EVH on BASS!!
on 13 August 2014
Sorry but did not like it. I gave this a chance after getting the Toto box set but in no way lives up to the hype as some say here. The songs are dated but the real reason it does not shine is because of all the collaborations, the album feels like its being pulled in too many directions.
on 24 March 2013
non si può pretendere la freschezza dei dischi dei TOTO, ma è comunque un buon album. Consigliato ai fans !!!