5.0 out of 5 stars One very happy wife
My wife loves Nik Kershaw so as part of an anniversary present I purchased this for her. All his best tracks are on it and I got it delivered for less than my local charity shop was selling it. The disc and case look brand new
Published 10 months ago by Amazon Customer

3.0 out of 5 stars Best Of Kershaw?
Published 9 months ago by Hookplate64

3.0 out of 5 stars Best Of Kershaw?, 9 Oct 2013
This review is from: The Best Of Nik Kershaw (Audio CD)
I brought this to cover some of the tracks I have on vinyl but have not transferred to digital copies yet it was a good price and overall I am happy with the CD for a "used copy" it was in very good condition. Some of the tracks are not album versions but remixes and extended versions from the single releases and loose some of the orginal charm. I will try to find the original albums as that is probably what I was looking for originally.

4.0 out of 5 stars Great 80s popular music, 14 July 2014
This review is from: The Best Of Nik Kershaw (Audio CD)
Purveyors of intelligent pop music were, for my money, pretty thin on the ground in the mid-1980s. Luckily the likes of Nik Kershaw were around to fill the void and this 'Best of...' compilation covers all the bases - it kicks off with the superb 'Wouldn't It be Good' quickly followed by another little gem in the shape of 'The Riddle'. Add to the mix another series of well-crafted Top 20 singles ('I Won't Let The Sun Go Down On Me', 'Dancing Girls', 'Wide Boy' and 'Don Quixote') and already you're onto a winner. The uptempo 'When A Heart Beats' and the moody strains of the final track 'Human Racing' further demonstrate Kershaw's strong songwriting ability ~ this is a thoroughly enjoyable collection of 'A' and 'B' sides with some decent album tracks to boot and, at just short of 80 minutes in length, is great value for money. Recommended.

5.0 out of 5 stars One very happy wife, 4 Sep 2013

5.0 out of 5 stars Great CD, Great price!, 30 Jun 2013
This review is from: The Best Of Nik Kershaw (Audio CD)
This is one of two CD's that has Nik Kershaw songs not found elsewhere. It has all of the hits too.

3.0 out of 5 stars Not very good, 19 Sep 2013
This review is from: The Best Of Nik Kershaw (Audio CD)
The case was broken on arrival & the sound quality of the cd very poor. I had to turn the volume up significantly in my car radio to get any quality to the tunes. Quite disappointed really. I did however have a good sing-a-long to one or two of the songs which brought back memories.

5.0 out of 5 stars blast from my past!! EXCELLENT!!, 20 Sep 2010
Ms. S. M. Kay "deeping girl" (Market Deeping) - See all my reviews
This review is from: The Best Of Nik Kershaw (Audio CD)
What a pleasure to hear the old tunes again.
Made me feel 15 again ( I wish!!) Singing along a we speak

5.0 out of 5 stars nik kershaw, 8 Dec 2012
This review is from: The Best Of Nik Kershaw (Audio CD)
Brilliant albom, if you were at bt london live, then you should by this album, and if you weren't you should buy it anyway!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

5.0 out of 5 stars EXCELENTE COLECCION!!!, 9 July 2010
This review is from: The Best Of Nik Kershaw (Audio CD)
Grande Nik, fabuloso!!!me gusto mucho este compilado vale la pena a quien le gusta este estilo de musica!!!muy pero muy bueno!!!!

The Best Of Nik Kershaw
The Best Of Nik Kershaw by Nik Kershaw (Audio CD - 1993)