• Blues

Format: Audio CD|Change
Price:£23.95+ £1.26 shipping

on 10 August 2001
I have been a big fan of Glenn's for many years, and for me the last few albums have been to funky and incomplete. This album shows Glenns Brilliant Vocal and song writing ability. My picks are The Boy Is Chasing The Blues, I'm Your Man and So Much Love To Give. For those of you that are a bit tired of Glenn's last few albums this will knok your socks off! It's Hard It's heavy and the emotion is high so do yourself a favor and buy this album!!
on 31 December 2006
I have admired Glenn's work for many years, having listened to his Deep Purple...post addiction...and god bothering phases...but through all of his metamorphoses this is simply his finest work.

He has a truly amazing voice for emotive hard blues, I just wish he would produce more work in this vein.

Every self-respecting rock/blues fan should own this masterpiece which sounds as fresh as the day I first heard it whenever I play it.
on 1 June 2012
This is by no means Glenn Hughes best album, but it is a good album none the less. This is more for the die hard Glenn Hughes fans.
on 23 September 2014