Format: Audio CD|Change

on 15 September 2012
I bought this CD for a very good friend of mine as a surprise and she was over the moon
with this, as she had a cassette of this album in the eighties. Even I like the tracks on this CD!
on 20 June 2014
Wanted this album as has it years ago (on cassette) but lost it. Every bit as great as i remembered. Arrived before the eta date and was packaged well. Very pleased
on 16 November 2003
I just saw these guys in their comeback tour and they rocked! So much I am now buying their CD instead of replaying their great songs on my old cassette player.... (how 80's)... these guys are one of the best bands and can sing live... do yourself a favour and get this CD.
on 28 February 2011
Great album from the eighties - Sounds as good now as it even was. Even my teenage daughters had to admit that it wasn't bad.
on 5 October 2011
Brilliant product, very good condition, Go West are a great CD to have in the car to sing along to and make you happy.
on 17 April 2012
Had this originally on vinyl (showing my age). Downloaded it for my ipod and it still sounds as good as ever!
on 15 October 2015
This is my 2nd copy of this cd and its excellent I could give this album An extra star etc (6 STARS)
on 28 October 2015
This album is a classic album of the 1980's, I purchase thie to replace my old vinyl record.
on 19 November 2007
Go west crashed onto the pop music scene way back in early 1985 with this fantastic album. I was 16 when this was issued and remember the exitement seeing them perform on Top of the Pops. Fronted by the smoothed voice Peter Cox with Richard Drummie they created there own Pop niche. There isn't one duff track on this album with 'Call Me' being one of the best. They managed to encapsulate the sound of the mid 80's and the move away from the dated ' New Wave' sound. To something more soulful helped by Peter Cox's brilliant vocal performances. But they only made three albums which slipped from the charts in quick sucession. Today they still perform live with Peter Cox releasing his own solo albums from time to time.
on 3 July 2005
its allgood! 80s lovechild! how can you diss eye to eye and the brilliant haunted. have you ever heard anything bizarrely wonderful as that noise after they sing haunted! Go West are the best band who ever lived. what an album cover! an image for each song! eye to eye is one of the best songs! what a singer peter cox is, and richard drummie is a pop god ! what a video for we close our eyes and followed up by the majestic call me and the wonderful dont look down. yes! the best band ever!(coldplay schmoldplay! these are real tunes!!!!!!!!!!!)