5.0 out of 5 stars good to listen to recordings that were later included by ...
good to listen to recordings that were later included by Marc Bolan with Tyrannosaurus Rex.
this is a good quality album.
Published 2 months ago by steve head

3.0 out of 5 stars Who Relapsed & in what year?
I put the title in Amazon`s search engine & found a different one to the one I have. I put the EAN [barcode] in the search engine & this album came up? It`s the same t/listing/label/cd pic/band & it is a Italian Import albeit from 1997 &, as the picture actually shows above - it is called 'Jagged Time Lapse' & NOT 'Relapse'.
I tried to put this in the change-of-info...
Published on 14 July 2009 by A. Foss

5.0 out of 5 stars good to listen to recordings that were later included by ..., 10 Oct 2014
This review is from: Jagged Time Lapse [VINYL] (Vinyl)
this is a good quality album.

3.0 out of 5 stars Who Relapsed & in what year?, 14 July 2009
A. Foss "Andy 'Mod'Pie' Foss" (Nottingham, UK) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Jagged Time Lapse (Audio CD)
I tried to put this in the change-of-info thread above but they wanted a "URL" from where I got the info from? The "info" is in the EAN from the album you can see on the pic!
Early & v. slightly "Modish" Bolan, & the band that is actually still going - or they were in 2001 for Stevie Marriott`s memorial concert - some would call it a performance anyway y`all. Bolan era JC is like Marmite - need I say more?

Jagged Time Lapse
Jagged Time Lapse by John's Children (Audio CD - 1999)