5.0 out of 5 stars Seminal techno/house album by Beaconsfield's finest, 1 Jun 2002
Jay M "jay_mc" (Dublin, Ireland) - See all my reviews
(VINE VOICE)
This review is from: Six Wheels On My Wagon (Audio CD)
From the opener 'Groovy Feeling' you can hear this is going to be a great album. More mature and knowledgeable in their musical tastes, Fluke were never going to make a boring techno/house record that others have. (See Underworld's 'Beacoup Fish').
Dance orientated enough to get the younger generations listening but also musically complex enough to get the mums and dads out there to take notice, this album showcases the best in techno, house, trip-hop and ambient dub.
'Electric Guitar' will always be at home both on the stereo and on the dancefloor, 'Slid' remains a great pop song and 'Top of the World' builds and builds as only a Fluke song can.
Get this now, you'll always find time to listen to it.

5.0 out of 5 stars A Classic, 27 Sep 2002
This review is from: Six Wheels On My Wagon (Audio CD)
Along with Orbital's "In-sides", this is the best "electronic music" album I own. I bought a few years ago but still listen to it regularly. Powerful and sublime.

5.0 out of 5 stars Extremely good value as an MP3, 29 Aug 2012
The MP3 download represents seriously good value for money, given that what is described as "Disc 2" is actually Fluke's 1991 album The Techno Rose of Blighty.
The music is as good as I recall it being at the time. Excellent stuff!

5.0 out of 5 stars mindy, 11 Mar 2011
This review is from: Six Wheels On My Wagon (Audio CD)
an old favorite from the old days. got lost in the ether and though t i'd fetch it back again! timeless....

5.0 out of 5 stars A True Classic, 8 Jan 2010
This review is from: Six Wheels On My Wagon (Audio CD)
I love this CD, and even though much water has passed under the bridge since my purchase, I get the same groovy feeling listening to it, as I did many years ago, when i first heard this CD. This album should be played LOUD btw. A timeless CD for the times you need "feel-good-music". GJ Fluke :)

5.0 out of 5 stars FLUKE IS REALLY ASURD COOL, 30 Nov 2004
This review is from: Six Wheels On My Wagon (Audio CD)
Firstly i heard of fluke from classic track Absurd on higher state euphoria which impressed me alot.So i thought ill get two albums by them.Oh yes funky asurd style with the spacey weird sound though out the cd.I dont know really what sort style it is it sort blends techno manily and electric syths excellent weird and oh so absurd.Every track has something special with some excellent vocal and styles buy this cd fluke is the stuff buy it.

Six Wheels On My Wagon
Six Wheels On My Wagon by Fluke (Audio CD - 1993)