4.0 out of 5 stars Doro by RBT., 29 Jan 2013
This review is from: Doro (Audio CD)
I am now 68 years of age but I still love Rock music and am trying to replace all my vinyl and tapes with CD's but some are just too expensive for me. I have this one on vinyl and really enjoyed it so when I saw it at a price I could afford I had to have it on CD so that I can play it more often. I now have 3 of her albums on CD. I rate Doro along with Fiona, Joan Jett, Lita Ford, Erica, Sass Jordan, Lee Aaron, Pat Benetar along with bands like Vixen, Heart, Phantom Blue, Femme Fatale and a few others as the best female rock stars of their time and I love listening to them.

5.0 out of 5 stars Doro, 13 Jan 2012
This review is from: Doro (Audio CD)
One of her best solo albums. Produced by the brilliant Gene Simmons it is her first real foray into the American metal of the 90s era and it has the usual rockers and ballads you would expect but with that added Doro touch that makes every song gold!

4.0 out of 5 stars another good album, 30 Dec 2013
This review is from: Doro (Audio CD)
Another good album from a German icon hardly known in this country. She delivers rock with a strong performance that deserves more success.

4.0 out of 5 stars the best rock sounds out of america, 22 Aug 2013
This review is from: Doro (Audio CD)
i not heard of d o r o till two months ago , when I heard them on k d kb rocks, my best radio station. I enjoy there music very much.

Doro
Doro by Doro (Audio CD - 1999)