Format: Audio CD|Change

VINE VOICEon 27 October 2015
I first got this in the 70s and laughed into the 80s, BUT!, if you are a sensitive soul easily offended do not purchase.
Listen to "Little Flo" a cute little composition by Dudley, and most music will seem so boring in comparison.
on 13 August 2015
Bought this years ago when I was in my twenties when it first came out on cassette, now that does age me. My husband had been bemoaning the fact that he had lost it, so this was a Father's Day present. It's still funny even now.
on 3 February 2012
I have had this LP for many years but sadly the record player died a few years ago! When i saw this on Amazon as a CD, i had to purchase it because it is just so funny. There will never be another PETE & DUD, RIP.
on 30 November 2011
Remember listening to this recording in the late 70's and finding it funny. Been listening to it while in the car and find myself bursting out laughing at their antics, classic comedy.
on 10 July 2014
dolly get me my polaroid! awesome!
on 3 November 2013
purchased this cd to replace old tape a mate had lost after sll these years still make me laugh. played in car ok, midi hi fi ok portable cd ok. very pleased with it.
on 24 August 2010
Absolutely filthy ... and absolutely hilarious too! Peter Cook and Dudley Moore at their best ... ostensibly recorded after their having had a few ...
on 21 February 2011
Brilliant!
A piece of pure genius, british humour!
If you have ever taken part in, or overheard drunken pub conversations; you'll love this.
on 19 November 2013
A must for Derek and Clive fans but be warned that explicit is an understatement. Still in context it is great and an old favourite of mine.
on 24 June 2014
an acquired taste and some people will be outright offended there is no doubt but it is worth it for Dudley's piano section alone