on 14 May 2010
Beautiful Dreams makes me cry because it reminds me of a lost love, the words from "Snows of New York" are most appropriate "if your feeling lost... lift your heart and think of me" When I'm feeling a bit sorry for myself that's exactly what I do, and sure enough things don't seem so bad after all.
This album was recorded the old fasioned way - with all the musicians together in the same room and all recorded at the same time. None of the modern tricks of over dubbing, mastering or digital mucking about!
So when you hear Chris and the choir (who are excellent) belting out at the top of the vocal range and volume, you get a real sense of live performance.
Everything in one take just like it used to be!
Buy this album, you will not be dissappointed. I Wasn't.
on 16 November 2002
Chris puts some of his best known songs, a couple of standards and one excellent new song (I'm not crying over you) to an orchestral backing. Result - a very satisfying album.
on 30 July 2010
I had this album on tape quite a while ago and always loved the 'I'm not crying' track so much. It is wonderful to have it in my collection and my favourite track is still my favourite.
on 14 March 2013
I enjoy listening to this artist, he has a great voice & has released some good albums worth listening to.
on 12 August 2013
I am very pleased ty and I like the product, one of my favourite albums thank you very much re
on 26 June 2015
great album
on 10 December 2014
Love it
on 27 August 2009
Just basically what tracks are on the CD which is what was displayed. Not much to say. It was in perfect condition as specified.