5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic!
One of my favourite albums! So underated when it was originally released it's untrue. Gary is an amazing songwriter and this is clearly shown in this album. If you're a Take That or Gary fan you will love it.

If you're thinking about buying it, think no more!
Published on 18 Jan. 2012 by Katie Red

3.0 out of 5 stars Playing catch up....
I recently watched a tv documentary about our dear Gary and had forgotten about all the pain he went through when he went solo all those years ago. I felt I owed it to him to revisit this album.......I reasonably enjoyed it looking back but it was no classic.
Published 7 months ago by mark byrom

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic!, 18 Jan. 2012
This review is from: Open Road (Audio CD)

If you're thinking about buying it, think no more!

5.0 out of 5 stars DOWN MEMORY LANE, 12 July 2013
This review is from: Open Road (Audio CD)
It had sentimental value as about 15 years ago someone had taped it for me on a cassette which I no longer had. It was at a difficult time when my son was very ill and it gave me a lot of support. He is now fine and well and I am enjoying it again now in happier times.

5.0 out of 5 stars A romantic album, 12 July 2013
This review is from: Open Road (Audio CD)
Gary is an amazing song-writer, singer, producer and this album proves all these! I love the album! I have to confess OPEN ROAD song is my favourite! He will not disappointed you.

4.0 out of 5 stars Gary Barlow, 10 Mar. 2013
This review is from: Open Road (Audio CD)
Very good,easy listeneing. Gary is a good song writer and deserves continued sucess. Looking forward to more from him. Great

5.0 out of 5 stars Gorgeous Gary, 21 Feb. 2013
This review is from: Open Road (Audio CD)
Although this cd didn't sell many at the time I couldn't resist ordering after seeing him on tour. Music is good and can sing along to. Can understand every word he sings and not this loud banging music that there is so much of. Wish I'd bought this earlier.

5.0 out of 5 stars What a guy, 9 Jun. 2013
This review is from: Open Road (Audio CD)
What can I say,I have every Take That single/album as well as any of their solo efforts and I just love them all. I really really love this album and could listen to it all day.Its amazing especially Forever Love. I remember when thsi was first realeased and listening to it in my car,just after I first passed my test.

4.0 out of 5 stars Gary Barlow CD, 21 Mar. 2013
This review is from: Open Road (Audio CD)
Perfect press's for my 86 year old mum for Mother's Day! She has fallen for Gary after the TV programme, as you can gather, this was not brought for me.

5.0 out of 5 stars a classic gary album, 20 Dec. 2006
This review is from: Open Road (Audio CD)
After Take That disbanded, I had been expecting Gary's solo album as he is the one I fancy most among the 5 lads.This was a typical Gary album,full of easy catching ballads. I was not surprised as it was as good as I expected. And the most important is that this album led me to know my very first love when I was in college.

He was standing on the stage, singing So Help Me Girl and the voice touched me. I fell in love at first sight. We'd been together for a period of time. Gary's music was our favorite topic. Though we splitted later but that was the happiest time in my life.

My fav in this album are My Commitment, Never Knew,Forever Love.

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 15 July 2014
Excellent cd

3.0 out of 5 stars Playing catch up...., 6 Jun. 2014

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›

Open Road
Open Road by Gary Barlow (Audio CD - 1997)