5.0 out of 5 stars For Easy Listening fans, not jazz fans
Of Kenny G's CDs, or at least of the ones I have, this is a rather quiet and expressive set. Of course, it's geared for those who like Kenny G, and so is my review.
Published on 28 May 2003 by Neal C. Reynolds

2.0 out of 5 stars Hasty me
Im going to contradict myself and say that i love the sound of the saxaphone and will buy anything and by anyone. BUT and it's a big but
I hate jazz or jazzy sounding music. I apologise to jazz fans but this album just isn't for me. Had i done some research first i wouldn't have bought it.
Published on 5 Nov 2010 by Georgie

5.0 out of 5 stars For Easy Listening fans, not jazz fans, 28 May 2003
Neal C. Reynolds (Indianapolis, Indiana) - See all my reviews
This review is from: KENNY G-The moment (Audio CD)
I don't think Kenny G is jazz. He's strictly easy listening or adult contemporary, although there are jazz embellishments here. This is a saxophonist expressing himself to those who choose to listen, and he creates an intimate atmosphere for his fans.
No, he's not one of the great versatile musicians, but he expresses and entertains those who are in the same flow that he is.
The only ones who mention his name in the same breath as Miles Davis and John Coltrane are his bashers. I haven't heard any Kenny G fan compare him with these jazz greats. Rather than versatility, he expresses a kind of peace and love, and those seeking music with these qualities will find it here.

5.0 out of 5 stars great, 15 Nov 2013
Brian E. Viercant (UK) - See all my reviews
This review is from: The Moment (Audio CD)
Part of a whole bundle of albums I purchased from this seller, very good condition and well packed. A good selection of albums are always available.

5.0 out of 5 stars enjoyable, 7 Oct 2013
This review is from: The Moment (Audio CD)
wicked, wicked and a great good buy. another addition to my music collection, great, jazz the ultimate music to calm you

2.0 out of 5 stars Hasty me, 5 Nov 2010

ARRAY(0xa3948cc0)

The Moment
The Moment by Kenny G (Audio CD - 2000)