Format: Audio CD|Change
Price:£13.95+ £1.26 shipping

on 28 May 2003
Of Kenny G's CDs, or at least of the ones I have, this is a rather quiet and expressive set. Of course, it's geared for those who like Kenny G, and so is my review.
I don't think Kenny G is jazz. He's strictly easy listening or adult contemporary, although there are jazz embellishments here. This is a saxophonist expressing himself to those who choose to listen, and he creates an intimate atmosphere for his fans.
No, he's not one of the great versatile musicians, but he expresses and entertains those who are in the same flow that he is.
The only ones who mention his name in the same breath as Miles Davis and John Coltrane are his bashers. I haven't heard any Kenny G fan compare him with these jazz greats. Rather than versatility, he expresses a kind of peace and love, and those seeking music with these qualities will find it here.
on 7 October 2013
wicked, wicked and a great good buy. another addition to my music collection, great, jazz the ultimate music to calm you
on 22 November 2015
Great Album
on 8 July 2014
Fantastic
on 5 November 2010
Im going to contradict myself and say that i love the sound of the saxaphone and will buy anything and by anyone. BUT and it's a big but
I hate jazz or jazzy sounding music. I apologise to jazz fans but this album just isn't for me. Had i done some research first i wouldn't have bought it.