Format: Audio CD|Change

on 13 July 2009
This is not the best of the best in my opinion, short on numbers of recordings in comparison to other, "Best of". The sound recording is on thin side to my ears. As for the last few live recordings, well those are for enthusiast because the recordings weren't the best and I'm afraid as good as they are, the brothers voices (as one would expect) are not what they used to be, particularly in the higher register.

To my ears the, Dream the Best of The Everly Brothers, a two CD set on Deluxe MCDLX 10 has a much fuller recorded sound and 40 tracks, represents far better value for money.
on 20 January 2014
This CD has a very clear sound and strong base and will please hi-fi buffs. However it makes the music sound too clean and soft.
Beware also as the last 4or 5 tracks are from the 80s reunion concert.
on 6 June 2009
This is a very good value CD, with all the Brothers' hits. I especially enjoyed the bonus tracks.
on 21 November 2013
this CD has most of the hits on it and brings back memories of the time. A good CD to replace the old vinyl LP.
Somewhat disappointed in this as it doesn't have all the songs I was looking for and the recording quality isn't the best. I can't really recommend it.
on 22 February 2016
It was everything I expected. All the Everly's great songs. A must for all Everly Brother fans.
on 13 March 2016
O.K. but not all of their best tracks are included.
on 12 May 2016
Great tracks from unique artists.
on 12 February 2009
Wrong title dont think this is the very best but thats only my opinion. Ask the fans for a very best list and I am sure half the songs on this album would be missing.
on 22 May 2015
Great service, speedy delivery, and great product received. Thank you.