5.0 out of 5 stars Great musicianship, R&B through R&R, and easy on the ear.
Published on 4 Oct. 2000

3.0 out of 5 stars Good but not outstanding
Some great musicianship on this album, but not up to the standard of the studio albums. Also have the album Groovin' and feel that Struttin' Our Stuff is good but inferior. If it's your first attempt at the Rhythm Kings I would start with a different album.
Published on 19 Jan. 2010 by Twohoots

5.0 out of 5 stars Great musicianship, R&B through R&R, and easy on the ear., 4 Oct. 2000
By A Customer
This review is from: Struttin' Our Stuff (Audio CD)
The first of a trilogy, and at first hearing the best. But as you listen again, and again, then perhaps the second album "Anyway the Wind Blows" is slightly more polished, and the third album "Groovin'" takes the most getting used to because of the new treatment of old favourites like "I put a Spell on You". The range of talent on "Struttin our Stuff" is amazing, and you can hear that they are all enjoying themselves.

The music has a joyous grin right through it, carrying the Wyman stamp of rock solid R&B quality. If you have R&B in your blood then you need this album to keep it flowing.

Since I first wrote this in 2000 they have produced a lot more, and you might also like to hear "Double Bill". There are several 'Bootleg Kings' CDs (recorded at their concerts) on the Bill Wyman website as well.

3.0 out of 5 stars Good but not outstanding, 19 Jan. 2010
Twohoots (Teignmouth UK) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Struttin' Our Stuff (MP3 Download)

5.0 out of 5 stars Struttin' Our Stuff, 2 Jun. 2014
Dr. B. Parkinson (Dorset, England) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Struttin' Our Stuff (Audio CD)
Bill Wyman has demonstrated his abilities over more years than he will care to admit but he is still more than able to produce excellent recordings with his own band.

5.0 out of 5 stars Rythm and Blues at its best!, 11 July 2008
This review is from: Struttin' Our Stuff (Audio CD)
Bought this CD along with Jump Jive & Wail - again perfect listening by Bill Wyman and the Rythm Kings play it once and you want to play it over and over again I cannot fault anything on this CD it is Excellent.

4.0 out of 5 stars Bill Struts his stuff, 12 April 2009
Bowski (Doncaster, UK) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Struttin' Our Stuff (Audio CD)
If you're a fan of Bill then you'll like his collaborative tracks where he pulls in well known artists to create an album that is familiar but also different.

Struttin' Our Stuff
Struttin' Our Stuff by Bill Wyman (Audio CD - 1998)