Format: Audio CDChange

on 22 April 2001
I thought the film was brilliant so bought the soundtrack but found it was missing "Bennie & the Jets" (on the tape playing in the bedroom when Helen walked in on Jerry & Lydia) plus "Coming up for air", and "Tenderness on the block" (when she's in the hospital lift at the end). These are all listed at the end of the film but not on the actual soundtrack. How bizarre!
on 21 February 2014
I bought the soundtrack after buying the DVD and finding that the songs were playing on my mind like ear worms after watching the film. I keep it in my car.. It is a great cd. Arrived quickly and well packed.
on 20 May 2013
Have always wanted this soundtrack so when I saw the price I had to get it. Brilliant music on this disc. Great delivery at a fantastic price too!
on 29 March 2005
A fantastic emotional soundrtrack that captures the very essence of a great movie. BUY IT!!
on 14 November 2000
Another great album for a great film. One almost misses parts of the films as you hum along to this great soundtrack. It has a great mix of slow numbers and also the fabulous dodgy as well.